This week was rough.
I don’t know how I survived, but I did.
When I’m really struggling, I find that repeating a mantra to myself over and over tends to be helpful. It’s cheesy, but inspirational photos and quotes work so well for me – I have them posted all over my classroom! I’m considering buying some prints from Etsy of my favorites. My mantras this week?
(Via craftmeigold on Etsy)
(Via JulieSongInk on Etsy)
So yeah, the week sucked. But I got through it, it’s over, and it’s the weekend.
Here are a few of my favorites from around the web lately:
– I’m a huge fan of rituals in my daily life.
– “I don’t have to, I get to.” Such a touching and thoughtful post.
– I died laughing reading this because it sounds exactly like something I would do.
– I could probably just share every post from this blog every week and be done. So dang inspirational.
– This post describes my dream life. One day.
What did you read this week that inspired you?