Hello, Friday! There are no words for how happy I am it’s almost the weekend. This week has been a doozy and I’m ready to relax a bit at home. Our weekend will full of gingerbread houses, grocery shopping (we haven’t gone since Thanksgiving!), and projects. Oh, and as much laying on the couch and watching Christmas movies as I can possibly squeeze in.
How was your week?
A few favorites from the web…
- Here are some reasons you shouldn’t simplify this holiday season.
- This post was a great reminder that I need to make these with Jackson soon!
- I think I’ll just print this post out and laminate it so I can re-read it on the daily. I so needed this – and it applies to so much more than parenting.
- I have to make this soon. I’ve got potatoes in the pantry!
- This video is so fascinating. It’s amazing to see how much your perceptions can affect how you approach something.
And a few from the archives…
- I still love this activity advent calendar so much. Something every single day was a bit much for us to handle with work, but if we were less busy we’d be doing this one every year!
- This reminds me I need to flip my pictures around on the staircase so it looks nice and jolly again!
- This failed Christmas project makes me giggle every time. We still have these, but they didn’t get set out this year.