Friday! You guys! It’s here! We survived!
Sorry. Another long week. Only one more until Christmas break. I can do this!
Thankfully, we’ve got another weekend full of Christmas joy planned…wrapping gifts, baking cookies, a visit to Santa, and a Christmas party. Cannot wait.
How was your week?
Favorites from the web…
- I try to be purposeful with my internet usage, but I definitely find myself addicted to distraction sometimes – loved this article.
- Life is full of mysteries…we have to keep living.
- How to make time move more slowly.
- I am obsessed with Chris & Julia’s house. OBSESSED.
- I’m dying to read this book. Oh, and this one.
…and from the archives:
- Some of our favorite Christmas cookie recipes.
- Our Christmas cards have begun to slowly roll in…I’m still using this tried and true method to display them.
- I had fun this week looking back at some old “Friday Finds” posts with Christmas links!