Ugh. This week, y’all. I was sick all week, took a sick day on Thursday, and still only feel halfway like a human. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
But! It’s time to put on a happy face and get over it because tomorrow is Jackson’s birthday party and on Sunday my child turns TWO YEARS OLD.
I can’t even.
I’m crying already.
I can’t wait to come back next week and share party details! What are your plans this weekend?
Favorites from around the web…
- I found this totally fascinating. Can you even imagine making that much money from one Instagram post?!
- I need to print this out and read it every day!
- We watched this movie this weekend – it was so, so funny. Love her!
- On “Mom-fidence” – YES.
- For the working mom.
…and from the archives:
- In honor of Jackson’s birthday, you can go back and read his birth story here.
- And you can read all about his first birthday party.
- Or, you could go way back in time and read my pregnancy announcement or when we announced we were having a boy!