Do you have a three day weekend?
And I’m so excited.
I plan to do a lot of this.
Jackson woke up Thursday morning requesting to watch Frozen in “mama’s bed,” so I imagine we’ll also be doing a bit of that.
What are your plans this weekend?
A few favorites from the web…
- I cannot get enough of this gorgeous dining room from Bigger Than the Three of Us. I am drooling over that giant built-in!
- The older I get, the more I find this to be true: Multi-tasking is killing your brain.
- I needed this reminder to remember how far you’ve come. I should do some comparison photos to remind myself of how much progress we’ve made in our home!
- Have you watched the House of Cards season 4 trailer yet? I cannot WAIT!
- I loved this reflection on marriage.
…and from the archives:
- One year ago I shared Jackson’s Ikea play kitchen (stay tuned next week for his gift from this year!)
- Two years ago I shared how I keep Jackson’s nursery organized (and, um, it’s WAY more organized now!).
- February has always been my month for organization – three years ago I was organizing my kitchen!
- And four years ago I was drooling over the apartment in New Girl. Still do that every time I watch!