Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just want to quit life and hide in bed?
Yup. That was my week in a nutshell.
Thankfully, this little guy kept things pretty cheery around here – I managed to snap a photo of the face he makes every time we watch Frozen. I don’t know what it is about that movie, but it’s like toddler crack.
We’re headed out of town tomorrow to celebrate my best friend’s daughter’s birthday, and I can’t wait to see them and soak up the day. We only have one more week (five work days!) left until spring break, and I’m counting down the seconds.
How was your week?
* * * * * * * * *
A few favorites from around the web…
(Image via Emily Henderson)
– I am obsessed with Target’s new kids’ line right now. That unicorn wall decor is perfection. Can I put it in my room?
– A manifesto to end busyness.
–This post on grace had exactly the words I needed to hear this week.
– I swear I’m not making any political statements here, but did you see the Ted Cruz Bad Lip Reading video? I was practically crying at my desk I was laughing so hard!
…and from the archives.
– Two years ago, Jackson was one month old (and so incredibly tiny!)
– Three years ago, I toured a local show house – and that post is still one of my most popular posts!
– Four years ago I had just finished our amazing DIY vinyl artwork that is still one of my favorite things in our house.
– And five years ago, Corey and I were celebrating two months of marriage (that’s a big milestone, don’t you know?)!