Welcome back to “Window Shopping,” the post where I all pretend like the perusing I do online of my favorite stores actually has a purpose. Today’s theme? “Me time”!
I don’t get much time alone as a mom.
I mean, let’s be honest – 90% of the time I don’t even get to go to the bathroom alone.
So, when I do get some time to curl up on the couch all by myself and relax, it’s important that I enjoy it to the fullest. Cozy pajamas, the perfect blanket…you know the drill.
- HGTV Magazine via Amazon (my favorite!)
- Orphan Black Season 1 via Amazon (I need to catch back up on this amazing show!)
- Chain Lock Throw via West Elm
- “Everything is Illuminated” via Amazon (the next book on my to-read list!)
- Capri Blue Jar Candle via Anthropologie
- “I Woke Up Like This” Mug via Urban Outfitters (for morning “me time”)
- Messina Hof Wine via Amazon (for evening “me time”)
- The Mayfair Tee-Jama via Victoria’s Secret
What’s on your list for the perfect evening alone?