Welcome back to my 2018 gift guide series! Today I’m here to share with you gift ideas for men. I don’t know about you, but I consider the dudes in my life to be the very hardest category of people to shop for, so I’m constantly looking for creative and fun ideas for what to gift them.
Here’s a quick reminder of the other categories we’ve covered:
Of course, before we dive in I’ll make a quick note: obviously these gifts aren’t all “just” for men. Plenty of women would like these gifts too, and plenty of men would like any gifts included in any of my other guides. But, this list is tailored to what most men in my life would enjoy receiving, and hopefully it’ll apply to the guys you know as well.
Ready to dive in? Let’s do this. I’ve broken the list down by price (or at least, the price as of writing this gift guide!) to help those of you on a budget find a gift that won’t break the bank. So, if you’re looking for something in a specific price range, simply scroll down to the appropriate category and see the ideas.
2018 Christmas Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Men
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Gifts Under $25:
- This all-too-honest t-shirt, for the man in your life who’d always rather be in the workshop.
- The most stylish baseball cap ever, for the guy who is always seen sporting a cool hat.
- This stylish portable mug, for the coffee lover who is never without his favorite brew.
- The perfect cozy cuffed beanie, if you’re looking for a gift you can “borrow” on occasion.
- Foodie Fight board game, perfect for the trivia-loving foodie.
- Beard oil, for the dude who takes pride in his facial hair.
Gifts Under $50:
- A gorgeous scarf, perfect for the man who loves to dress sharp.
- A craft beer-making kit, for the guy who takes pride in his good taste in beer.
- A Google Home Mini, perfect to toss in the bathroom for the shower singer.
- These stylish (but casual) boots, if he wants up up his shoe game.
Gifts Under $100:
- The NES Classic Edition, for the video game lover.
- A fancy grill thermometer, for the guy who loves to fire up the grill.
- Lords of Vegas, for the dude who always kicks everyone else’s butts at Monopoly.
- The most cozy hoodie ever, if your guy loves to be casual and comfortable. (I got this for Corey last year, and he wears it constantly!)
- A popcorn maker, for the movie lover.
- Dead of Winter, for the guy who loves board games and zombies.
Gifts Over $100:
- The best cooler around, for the guy who can’t settle for anything less.
- This gorgeous vintage-style turntable, for the music lover who also has a great sense of style.
- A foot massager, for the guy who works on his feet.
- This 2-in-1 bean bag game, which can be used for cornhole or outdoor tic tac toe.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas:
- Society Socks, for the man who always has a fun pair of socks on. (Note: Society Socks sent us a package to try them out, and Corey loves them! They also donate a pair of socks for every pair sold.)
- Dollar Shave Club, for the guy who likes to stay well-groomed but doesn’t always have time to shop.
- BirchBoxMan, for the guy who takes self-care seriously.
- Winc, for the wine lover who is always looking to try new brands.
- SprezzaBox, for the man who is looking to add some style to his wardrobe.
- BombFell, for the man who loves to dress well but hates to shop.
I hope this list helps you gather some ideas for the men (or anyone else) in your life this holiday season! I love coming up with great gift ideas, so these little guides are always a blast for me to put together. And, it’s a great way for me to get jump start on my Christmas gift planning – I usually try to be done shopping before December!
Oh, and if the list above isn’t enough for you, here are a few more guides that might be helpful:
- Woodworking tools every beginner should have – perfect for the guy who wants to dive into woodworking.
- Board games to play with friends– ideal for man who loves to entertain.
- Board games to play during date night – grab one of these for your next at-home date with your man.
- The best cooperative board games – for the guy who can get a little too competitive sometimes.
What are your go-to gifts for guys?