Spring is officially in full swing in our neck of the woods – I even got to wear shorts one day this week! I know many of you are still getting snow (and I’m so sorry for that!), but I’ve gotta say I’m really loving all of the warm spring weather we’re getting. It’s inspiring me to get outside, do some gardening (have you seen our garden? You can check it out in my Instagram story highlights), and we’re even planning a big patio refresh to kick off the season!
This week I picked up this faux fiddle leaf fig from World Market, and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about it. I still haven’t decided exactly where it will live in our house, but it’s absolutely beautiful and the quality is just stunning. I still might get the bigger one eventually (I think it’d be great for a nursery!), but this one is adding so much to our living room for now.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
In other news, things are about to get really exciting here on the blog – the One Room Challenge begins next week, and we have a few other smaller makeovers in the works at the same time. Oh, and at some point, we still need to finish Jackson’s bedroom and get started on a nursery. You know, just a few minor to-dos.
Other fun things I’m reading this week:
- I was so excited to see my blogging buddy Jess from Bright Green Door featured on Emily Henderson’s blog this week! I loved this roundup of projects and felt so inspired by all of the great ideas.
- I got this maternity dress from Amazon recently, and it’s so good! It’s super comfortable and flattering on my growing belly. I have a feeling this will be on frequent rotation over the next few months.
- This kitchen makeover is so good. I love how layered it feels and I’m a huge fan of the wood cabinets – and the lack of uppers!
- 7 Times You’re Actually Hoarding When You’re Trying to Organize. I’m totally guilty of number two! Although it’s more Corey’s doing than mine…if it were up to me, we’d throw it all away!
- This magic lighting trick has been making its rounds on the internet lately and I’m so intrigued. What a genius idea!
- These kinds of posts always make me giggle – and they always point out things I would never have noticed. Who knew ugly houses were so entertaining?!
Have a great week!