Happy Friday, friends!
I’ve been counting down the days to this weekend, mostly because I’m dying to spend some time working on our built-in seating in the dining room! We’ve just had a skeleton of a bench in our dining room all week long, and it makes family dinners very challenging. Hopefully, by the end of the weekend we’ll have a fully-completed bench ready for trim and paint.
Cross your fingers for us!
This week was an exhausting one for me. I spent a ton of time tiling in the kitchen (did you see the sneak peek in my Instagram story? It’s still in the ORC highlight!) and got a harsh reminder that a pregnant body can’t handle quite as much as a non-pregnant one can. Oof.
Speaking of pregnancy – this week I’m craving all the tacos. I don’t even care what you put inside of it. Just wrap it up in a tortilla and I’m down. Of course, breakfast tacos are at the top of my list – there’s nothing better than a delicious breakfast taco first thing in the morning.
Or at lunchtime. Or for a midnight snack.
Whatever, I’m not picky.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I’m hoping to have a few fun dining room and kitchen updates for you next week. I plan to spend my day grouting all of our tile and then photographing it for a big tiling post next week!
Here are a few favorites from around the web this week.
- I recently got this pretty floral shirt from Old Navy in a desperate nothing-fits-my-body shopping spree. It isn’t a maternity shirt but it’s loose enough that it should fit me for a while yet, and it’s so flattering!
- I’ve been dying to put together a little potting bench for our backyard. We’ve got the perfect spot, and it would help me corral all of the gardening odds and ends I seem to have accumulated. This DIY potting bench from my friend Amber Oliver is too cute!
- This pizza recipe is making me so, so hungry. Of course, everything makes me hungry these days.
- I laughed out loud at this post. We have a similarly small remote and recently lost it for (literally) an entire month. We finally found it shoved all the way under the couch – Corey had to lift it up for us to even see it.
- We finally watched this movie last weekend. It was charming and sweet and made my heart happy. I definitely see what all the hype was about!
- The comments on this blog are always my favorite. I loved peeking into everyone’s lives with the post about nighttime rituals!
Have a wonderful weekend!