Welcome to Friday Finds, the post where I pretend like all of the perusing I do at my favorite places online actually has a purpose. Today’s topic: Accent chairs!
Ever since I shared the post of ideas for how to fill the awkward corner in our bedroom, Corey and I have been actively brainstorming what we’d like to put there. We’ve gone over many (many) different ideas, and I think where we’ve finally landed is on a pair of chairs with a side table in the middle. We’ve both always wanted a little sitting area in our room, and the space is definitely big enough to accommodate it.
We found the perfect chairs on Craigslist recently, but I didn’t talk Corey into them in time so we missed our chance. I’m still stalking Craigslist hoping some more will pop up, but in the meantime, I’ve been spending some time researching beautiful and affordable accent chairs. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with what I’m finding, so here’s a quick roundup of my favorite accent chairs that are all under $200.
1. Blakely Chair via World Market
2. Camden English Arm Chair via Target
3. HomePop Swoop Arm Chair via Overstock
4. Bethany Tufted Accent Chair via Joss & Main
5. Leslie Arm Chair via Joss & Main
6. Baxton Studio Brittany Club Chair via Overstock
7. Carncome Club Chair via Wayfair
8. Modified Wingback Chair via Target
9. Davis Arm Chair via Wayfair
Which one is your favorite?