We’re getting closer and closer to the big day (can you believe Christmas is just over two weeks away?!) and with only a few shopping days left before it’s too late, today I’m sharing the last post in our 2018 gift guide series – gifts for her!
This list is comprised of some things that are on my personal list, some things I love to gift others, and some suggestions from you on Instagram! I would absolutely love to receive anything on this list, and hopefully it’ll help you with any last minute shopping needs you have left!
Before I get started, let’s review the guides so far!
Gift Ideas for Women
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Gifts Under $25:
- This pretty, striped basket is the perfect, versatile piece to help her stay organized.
- I’ve got this book on my wish list and I can’t wait to read it – I’m sure it’ll be impossible to put down.
- This cozy dress, that will quickly become a staple in her closet.
- These fun earrings look way more expensive than they are, and she can wear them with anything.
- Give the gift of organization with this gorgeous metal necklace holder – I might just need to grab one for myself!
- The prettiest coasters, perfect for her next dinner party.
- Anyone who love to bake would love this pretty marble rolling pin – I’ve been meaning to get one for myself for years now!
- Anyone who wants to drink more water (and who doesn’t want that?!) would love this pretty water bottle!
- This is by far my favorite pitcher – it feels so high-quality and looks gorgeous on my shelves, but it’s so affordable. Win-win!
- The perfect shoes for that friend who always ends up at the grocery store in her house shoes. Help her embrace it!
Gifts Under $50:
- This crazy cozy sweatshirt is on my wish list this year – the reviews say it’s basically like wearing a blanket, and it looks so cute!
- Speaking of sweatshirts, I wear this one non-stop. It’s an absolute favorite and I get questions about it all the time!
- These boots have been going in and out of stock all season long, and I happen to know that they’re going to be under the tree for me this year (thanks to a hilarious comedy of errors between my mom and myself as we were trying to catch them in stock). They’re so adorable, and look so cozy! Sign up for notifications when they go back in stock so you can snag your own – or, you know, give them as a gift.
- I’m always thrilled to get a set of fresh, clean baking sheets. Why are mine always so gross? This set is nice and should last a long time!
- These nesting bowls are so beautiful and would look perfect sitting on some open shelving in the kitchen. Plus, what kitchen doesn’t need more bowls?!
- I’m always looking for the perfect duffel bag that’s affordable and looks great – this one checks all of the boxes!
Gifts Under $100:
- These incredibly cozy moccasins will quickly become a staple in her closet. They’re the softest, and they’re cute enough that no one will even notice if she wears them in public!
- A faux fur throw to help her stay cozy and warm all winter long.
- This gorgeous gooseneck kettle is perfect for leaving out on the stovetop all the time!
- Everyone needs a perfectly cozy waffle-knit robe.
- An NES Classic game system – because it’s not just the guys who love a good video game.
Gifts Over $100:
- This handheld, cordless vacuum is worth every penny. I use mine daily – it holds a charge for a long time, has great suction, and is so easy to clean.
- Everyone is raving about these super versatile, comfortable, washable (!) shoes, and I’m dying for a pair!
- A pressure washer, because everyone needs to experience the satisfaction of spending an afternoon watching this thing transform your home.
- A Roomba, so she never has to vacuum again.
- This large standing planter makes a statement in any space, and everyone can use another plant or two.
Subscription Box Gift Ideas:
- Birchbox – perfect for the friend who loves beauty products but doesn’t splurge on herself often.
- BlueApron – ideal for the busy mom who still wants to feed her family a great dinner (Use that link to get a $40 credit towards the first box you order!)
- House Plant Box – for the gardening lover who can’t have too many houseplants.
- VellaBox – for the candle enthusiast who always has a few burning in her home.
- Book of the Month – for the friend who loves to read but can’t ever decide what to pick up next.