If you’ve hung out here for any length of time you know I’m a big fan of bucket lists. We always do them throughout the Christmas season, and I usually create one for the summer (and I always forget to actually post an update on that one!). Now that Jackson is getting older and starting to enjoy more of the activities and various seasonal things we do together, I want to start creating small lists for each season so we can make sure to really get the most out of all of the fun things that go along with them.
Last year we did a pretty good job of embracing fall (our adorable pumpkin patch photo below is still one of my all-time favorites!) but this year I want to do even more – Jackson is at a perfect age for so many fun fall activities, and I want to soak up one of my absolute favorite times of year. So, here’s our fall family bucket list – my goal is to cross ’em all off by December 1st!
- Go to the pumpkin patch
- Carve or paint a pumpkin
- Have a football-watching party (or just go to one!)
- Order Chinese food and watch a scary movie on Halloween
- Take a family photo decked out in our Aggie gear
- Go to some high school football games
- Go one at least one outdoor adventure to soak up the amazing weather
- Make some homemade soup!
- Go on a hayride
- Make some chili
- Visit a winery
- Soak up the fall foliage
- Burn fall-scented candles
- Go to a Halloween festival
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Go through a corn maze
- Get some fall-themed books from the library for Jackson
- Make a list of what we’re thankful for as a family
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Drink hot chocolate (crossing my fingers it gets cold enough for this one!)
What’s on your bucket list this fall?
If you’re looking for bucket list ideas for other seasons (or just more summer ideas), you can check out all of our previous bucket lists below: