This week was rough.
I don’t know how I survived, but I did.
When I’m really struggling, I find that repeating a mantra to myself over and over tends to be helpful. It’s cheesy, but inspirational photos and quotes work so well for me – I have them posted all over my classroom! I’m considering buying some prints from Etsy of my favorites.
So yeah, the week sucked. But I got through it, it’s over, and it’s the weekend.
Here are a few of my favorites from around the web lately:
– I’m a huge fan of rituals in my daily life.
– “I don’t have to, I get to.” Such a touching and thoughtful post.
– I died laughing reading this because it sounds exactly like something I would do.
– I could probably just share every post from this blog every week and be done. So dang inspirational.
– This post describes my dream life. One day.
What did you read this week that inspired you?