Happy 2016! I can’t even believe it’s January and in just a few weeks my cute little monster will be two years old.
I also can’t believe this is the last weekend of my break and I have to go back to work on Monday.
But! I’m going back to work relaxed, refreshed, and with a significantly cleaner house, so I can’t complain I suppose. Our break was wonderful. Full of relaxing, movies, games, family time, and crossing stuff off of our to-do list. It was the best kind of break.
Jackson is headed to the ENT this week for a follow-up on all of his dang ear infections and probably to set an appointment to get tubes. I’m not thrilled about the situation, but I know it’s for the best. Keep him in your prayers, please!
A few favorites from around the web…
- This recipe is going on my meal plan soon. It looks ridiculous!
- This post spoke to my soul.
- I’m searching for some bedside sconces for our bedroom. I love these but they’re way out of budget. I’m hoping to find a similar option elsewhere!
- Are you watching this show yet? We are so addicted!
- We just finished playing this game and I am obsessed with it. It was the best game we’ve played in a long time and I can’t wait to play again!
…and from the archives:
- Did you see our DIY photo display this week? I’m in love with it.
- Here’s my other favorite DIY wall art project that we did a few years back.
- Oh, and I have a soft spot for this one too.
- Here’s a quick and easy paint chip art tutorial.
- And here’s how you can make your own silhouettes to hang on the wall!