Hi, friends! How was your week? Mine was kind of weird – my friend at work tells me Mercury has been in retrograde and just went back to normal, so everyone is out of sorts. I don’t usually put much stock into that sort of thing but weeks like this make me wonder…
This weekend I’m planning on knocking out a lot of work, and on Sunday we’re having a little Superbowl party at our house! I prefer the commercials to the game itself, but I always love the food. I think we’re making homemade potato skins (I’ll have to share our recipe sometime – it’s amazing!) and maybe some brownies. Yum!
What are your plans for the weekend?
A few favorites from the web…
- Projects like this bead garland from House*Tweaking remind me that I need to be better about embracing the tiny projects and doing more of them. These are gorgeous!
- You’ve heard the news that Gilmore Girls is coming back, right? I absolutely cannot wait and I can promise you NO ONE is more excited than me. I laughed out loud at this list of 10 things the Gilmore Girls taught us about food.
- Speaking of television… do you watch The Bachelor? I just started a couple of seasons ago and now I’m hooked. I loved this list of recaps and people to follow for more news! I can’t get enough of the drama!
- This post about living in the wrong movie was so applicable to me. I’m in the wrong movie all the time.
- I just started reading this book (I’m right on track with my reading list!) and so far I’m really enjoying it! I seem to have a thing for circus books, though – this one and this one are two of my favorites!
…and from the archives:
- One year ago on the blog, I was chatting about Hands Free Mama – still one of the best books I’ve ever read!
- Two years ago, I shared what was in my hospital bag when I had Jackson.
- Three years ago, I was spending February organizing and shared my techniques for organizing paper (I have an updated post on this coming up later this month!)
- Four years ago, we got creative with our kitchen table and turned it into two nightstands!
- And five years ago, we had a snow day (and today it’s in the 60’s!)