Hey, friends! Happy Saturday!
I wanted to pop in this morning and share some inspiring links, projects, and articles that I’ve been loving lately. Grab a cup of tea and cozy up for some inspiring reading material, y’all!
Links I’m Loving
Image via One Kind Design
- I’m loving this DIY painted rug. It’s a gorgeous rug for any room and only cost $50. Score!
- Corey and I have been talking about making a fire pit with a little patio for years. I think it’s so cozy, and I imagine we’d use it all the dang time. This one is beautiful!
- I’ve thought about using a lot of things as art, but I’m not sure I ever thought of this! So cute – and so cheap!
- This home is so beautiful! I don’t know if I would ever want all white walls in my home, but I’m always so drawn to the look in photographs. What do you think? I adore how this house looks!
- I love this vertical garden idea. It’s so colorful and pretty – how great would this look in my backyard? I’m all heart-eyed right now.
- I’m obsessed with all the art Katie chose for this corner, but I’m really curious about the noise machine. Anyone have something like this? We desperately need something for our room!
- I love these DIY floating picture frames – they’re so simple and elegant. How great would they look in a big gallery wall?!
- This kitchen is seriously making me wish I painted our cabinets navy. I love everything about it. Those beams? That rug? LOVE.
- This DIY faux fur bench is too cute. I’m a big fan of the faux fur furniture trend and I think this would look so cute at the end of a bed.
- I love this little DIY hanging organizer. It’s such a cute idea for a home that doesn’t really have a great entryway area!
- Here’s what professional house cleaners wish you knew about cleaning.
- What’s your take on towel hooks versus towel bars? We’re a hook family, but I found the comment section on this post really interesting!
What are some of your favorite posts from around the web lately?