Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a fantastic week around here. I’ve loved hearing from all of you who have been participating in the Konmari Method challenge with me (chime in with your experience right here, and see how I organized my closet here), and Jackson’s fifth birthday was yesterday so there was a lot of celebration happening this week.
Five! Can you believe it? I told him I’m not old enough to have a five-year-old yet, but he insists I am.
We’re having his birthday party tomorrow, and I’m also hoping to make some serious progress on decluttering over the weekend. Oh, and I have another master bathroom project I’d like to get started on, too. It’ll just be a slightly busy weekend.
Speaking of busy – did you know that we recently started a vlog over on our YouTube channel?! Each Friday morning I upload a quick video with some highlights from our week. It’s been so fun to make, and I’m hoping y’all are enjoying it too. You can see this week’s video right here.
Here are a few other fun things from the week:
- How do you draw an X? I’m a 7…and I can’t fathom anyone doing it any other way. What kind of monster is a 1 or a 2?!
- I haven’t thought about baby gates in years, but this post reminded me that it’ll probably be on my radar soon. I love that there are so many not-too-terrible-looking options!
- This DIY project is adorable and I’d totally try it if I didn’t already have far too many letter boards in my house.
- I’m currently reading this book series and I am HOOKED! I flew through the first book in just a couple of days, and I’m well into the second one now.
- I cannot get over how much I adore these wallpaper murals. That orange wallpaper is calling my name – where can I put it?!
- I love all of these pillow combinations! I’ve been struggling with the pillows on our couch, and now my wheels are turning.
Have a lovely weekend, friends!
I think I am a five. I had to draw an X a few times because I’ve never even thought about this before.
Oops, nope a 6!
Jackson is a sweet boy. Congratulations on being 5!!! And congratulations to Mum for being old enough
Thanks so much!