Mother’s Day is almost here, and I’ve been spending a lot of time the last couple of weeks thinking about how I’d like to treat my mom this year. We don’t always do gifts for Mother’s Day – sometimes we just plan a fun day where we can all be together! To me, Mother’s Day is all about just getting to relax, be a little bit spoiled, and enjoy the family. But, if you’re looking for a good gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or even yourself…I’ve got you covered.
Here’s a list of 22 fantastic Mother’s Day gift ideas. They’re all pretty affordable (only a couple are splurges!), and I can basically guarantee that any mom would love anything on this list. At least, I don’t know a single mom who wouldn’t!
2023 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Cozy Robe – Rumor has it, this guy is just as cozy as that super expensive robe (you know the one!) for a fraction of the cost. It’s perfect for the mom who loves to curl up with a book and a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning!
- Mexican Train Dominos – Both of my parents are currently very into this game, and they’ve gotten my family addicted too. I played it all the time when I was younger but had totally forgotten about it. It’s so fun, and the whole family can join in!
- Layered Necklace Set – My mom is always asking for jewelry – she loves having a solid collection of inexpensive necklaces and bracelets, and this set fits the bill perfectly!
- Monogrammed Tote – Because moms always seem to have more stuff to bring with them than really makes any sense. Why not make it a cute bag they’re carrying it all in?!
- Warming Eye Massager – I gave this to Corey for Christmas and he loves it. It’s perfect for days when you have a migraine or just want to settle in for a reeeeeally good nap.
- Digital Picture Frame – Grandparents love digital picture frames. Bonus points if you promise to reload it for them with fresh photos every month or two!
- Gratitude Journal – This gratitude journal is perfect for both the new mom who wants to capture every moment with her sweet baby and the veteran mom who needs to slow down and be reminded that every moment is magical.
- Tea Kettle – A gorgeous gift for the mom who loves tea. It’s microwave and stovetop safe, and will look beautiful sitting out on her counter.
- Heirloom Recipe Book – Does your mom or grandma have a zillion recipes that only she knows? This book is perfect for them. Promise the book won’t ever leave the family and you have an instant heirloom and a place to keep all of those top-secret recipes.
- Fuzzy Socks – Because mom’s feet are always cold. At least, this mom’s feet are always cold.
- Hand Massager – Who doesn’t want a hand massager? Perfect if your mom has carpal tunnel or other hand issues, but also great for anyone. I certainly wouldn’t turn my nose up at having one!
- As You Grow Baby Book – This line of memory books is my favorite and I wish I had gotten these baby books when my boys were little! So gorgeous, and a really simple way to capture the memories.
- Foot Spa Bath – Instant pedicure at home anytime she wants? Yes, please. I could use one of these after my long run days!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – It’s a cult classic for a reason. Your mom probably wouldn’t splurge on it for herself, but she’ll love using it and will think of you every night when she puts it on!
- Electric Lighter – Pair it with a luxurious-smelling candle and you’ve got the perfect gift for the mom who has everything.
- Heated Coffee Mug – It can be controlled with an app and will keep her coffee warm all day. I’m not a coffee drinker so I can’t fully appreciate the magic of this, but I know many a mom who swears by it!
- Jeopardy Puzzle Book – For the mom who swears she could win if she could just get on the show.
- Checkered Throw Blanket – Perfect for the mom who is on top of the trends (this blanket is so trendy right now!), and loves to cozy up for a movie night. It gets rave reviews and will look cute on the couch 24/7.
- Fuzzy House Shoes – Because a mom can never ever ever have too many pairs of house shoes.
- Candle Warming Lamp – I’ve been eyeing one of these for months, and they’re all the rage right now. They make your candles last long, they’re safer than an actual flame, and they looks adorable, too!
- Gold Eye Masks – I’ve been using these for years. They’re great at getting rid of the under-eye puffiness and they feel so good to wear while you’re getting dressed for the day!
- Bath Pillow – Pair it with some bath salts and that cozy robe at the top of this list and you’ve got the most luxurious Mother’s Day gift around!
What do you typically do on Mother’s Day?