Did you have a short week this week? Jackson didn’t have school on Monday, but Corey still had to work so this week felt a little looooong, if you know what I mean.
Thankfully, I’ve got fun plans happening this weekend. Today, I’m headed out to Waco with a few of my blogging besties for a fun weekend full of shopping, working, dreaming, and planning. I meet virtually with these lovely ladies every single week to chat business, and it’ll be our first time all getting together in person!
I’ll be sharing all of the fun over on my Instagram stories over the weekend, so be sure to follow along to see what we’re up to.
Image via Love, Create, Celebrate
In honor of our fun trip, I thought today it’d be fun to share a few projects from all the girls I’ll be hanging out with, so you can get to know them a little before you follow our adventures all weekend.
- Amanda from A Crafted Passion kills it in all things high-contrast and modern. I love her master bedroom – it’s so moody and cozy and I just want to curl up and read a book in her bed. Is that weird? You can follow Amanda on Instagram here.
- Lindi from Love, Create, Celebrate designed the entryway that stormed the entire internet and inspired a zillion copycats. I mean, COME. ON. So, so incredibly gorgeous. Click here to follow Lindi!
- Chelsea over at Making Manzanita is always up to some sort of amazing DIY project with her husband. They built this gorgeous cabinet in their hallway from scratch! Follow Chelsea right here!
- Amber from Amber Oliver has the best crafty projects – I’m always so inspired by her creativity! For example, did you see this DIY wood barn quilt she made for Valentine’s Day?! The cutest! You can find her right here on IG.
- Cynthia from Home Beautifully recently announced that she’s retiring her blog (I’m so sad – she always impressed me with her projects, like this DIY toy box she built!), but she’s got some fun things on the horizon, and I have a feeling she’ll be back in the best way. Be sure to follow her on Instagram so you can stay tuned for what’s next for her!
- Last but not least, Emily from Small Stuff Counts is the QUEEN of organization. She’s currently got some great Konmari method content (you know I’m obsessed!) and she’s always sharing great organization tips over on her Instagram feed!
- Meg from Green With Decor can’t make it to our retreat this weekend, but she’ll be missed! I’m a little obsessed with the crystal doorknobs she added to her house recently. My grandmother had a crystal doorknob on her front door and I’ve always wanted one in my house!
I hope you enjoy browsing my buddies’ pages and getting to know them. They’re sure to give you lots of inspiration! And, be sure to check in on Instagram to keep up with us over the weekend – we’re going to have so much fun!
What are your weekend plans?