I’m not sure why, but I’ve always thought that February feels like the longest month of the year.
I know it’s the shortest month, but there’s just something about February that seems to draaaaag on forever. I felt it much harder when I was a teacher (teachers hate February!), but it has lingered even now that I work from home.
All that to say – goodness I’m glad it’s March!
I love the slowly-warming weather, the birds chirping, and the promise of summer days at the pool.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You may have seen some peeks of my trip to Waco with my blogging friends last weekend – it was probably the most productive and inspiring weekend I’ve ever had, and I highly recommend that you find your tribe. Even if you aren’t a blogger (although especially if you are!) – find a group of women who inspire you, challenge you, encourage you, and love you deeply. Those are your people. Hold tight and don’t let them go.
I had never met most of these women in person, but we’ve been talking weekly for about 18 months now, and it felt like we’d known each other forever. We laughed, we cried, and we ate (a lot).
This weekend, our social calendar is full with a board game night tonight with my sister and her husband (we’re playing this game once a month all year!), and then another game day with some friends on Saturday. We have some projects we really need to squeeze in between all of that – wish us luck!
In other news…
- I ordered this bathing suit for our upcoming cruise (next month!) and it’s so good. Flattering, not too revealing, and comfortable. I highly recommend it.
- I’m so (so!) excited to watch this bathroom make-UNDER. It has so much potential!
- Obsessed with this post about aaaaaaaall the best fake plants (plus the real ones that are hard to kill). I want some more greenery in my home so I’ll definitely be referring to this for some help!
- How to host a dinner party in a small space. I need to read this weekly to encourage me to not shy away from having people over!
- I’m so not a fashion person, but I can’t get enough of Cassie’s Amazon Fashion finds. They’re affordable and cute and I look forward to these posts every month!
- This sweet, feminine bathroom renovation is perfection. I’m trying to pick a favorite part, but I just love it all!
- You know I love to paint dated cabinetry – this green color might be my favorite version of painted cabinets I’ve ever seen. Maybe I should repaint mine?!
- I’ll always and forever be obsessed with this fireplace makeover from my friend, Lindi!