I’m still working on kicking this sinus infection that hit me last week – I spent most of the week feeling kind of like a train ran over me. Cross your fingers for me that the medicine finally kicks in soon and I can regain some sense of normalcy around here.
Sick or not, this weekend is going to be a big one. You may have seen it announced that we’re participating in the Jeffrey Court Renovation Challenge again (remember when we did it for our dining room last year?) and we’re so excited! We’ll be renovating the boys’ bathroom and we’ve already started demo! I’m hoping that we’ll get to a point where I can start tiling over the weekend – once that’s done it should move along pretty quickly!
I’m also working out in the yard a bit this weekend – I want to do a patio refresh and I have tons of yard work to catch up on!
Are you working on any big projects this weekend?
Here are a few favorites this week:
- I’ve been feeling really blah about our living room lately so I’m going to be trying this out next week – I’ll share the process on my Instagram stories, so be sure to follow me if you want to see how it goes!
- I feel like I have the most random mish-mash of styles that I love, so I really appreciated this room makeover that incorporates a ton of different furniture styles and feels.
- I just snagged these sandals to wear in lieu of heels for our upcoming vacation. I don’t own a single pair of heels and don’t intend to change that, so thankfully these have a semi-fancy feel while still being totally comfortable.
- My friend, Chelsea, interviewed me for a fun new series she’s doing over on her blog! You can read the interview here, and be sure to follow along to see her future interviews.
- This photo has me convinced I need to paint all of my interior doors this gorgeous color. I’ve never seen it before on a door, but I’m obsessed!
- I’m working on brainstorming some new shirt designs, so be sure to keep an eye on our shop for updates! I wear my shirts on a constant rotation – if you haven’t snagged yourself one yet, you won’t regret it!
- I saw this cute nightstand on a bedroom tour this week and I’m a little bit smitten. It’s not the style I’ve been looking for, but it looked so bright and airy!
Have a great weekend!