This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Did you see the big announcement about our boys’ bathroom renovation? It’s trucking right along and we made some BIG strides this week – I cannot wait to show you! We’re all getting a little antsy for it to be complete, because we’ve been sharing one bathroom for a few weeks now and we’re over it.
This week was Jackson’s spring break, so we’ve been doing our best to make the most of it. We went out on a lunch date, rode the train downtown, spent lots of time with grandparents and friends, and just generally tried to soak up the extra family time. It was a blast, but I’ll admit I’m very ready for him to go back to school next week – I’m so behind on so many things!
- Who does your very favorite Instagram stories? I spend most of my time on Instagram watching stories and have found a few people I just love to watch. My current favorites include Cotton Stem, Lettered Cottage (Let’s Go with Layla is my FAVORITE), and Within the Grove. Oh, and Jessica Madison cracks me up every day.
- The most hackable IKEA pieces (and how to hack them).
- I’ve been on the hunt for good overalls and a black jumpsuit for a while now. I found the best of both worlds in this piece at Target and I have a feeling I’m going to be wearing it constantly this spring!
- This renovated school bus is the stuff Corey’s dreams are made of. I swear if I let him, he’d sell all of our stuff tomorrow and buy an old bus or RV to renovate. I, on the other hand, like to admire these things from afar.
- Remember when I showed you this cute mid-century modern subdivision that my friends own? They just filmed an episode of House Hunters! You can see it here.
- Loved these ideas for games to play with your kids while you’re sitting/laying down. I’ll definitely be using them over the next few weeks as I recover from this renovation.
- You know I love me some vinyl plank flooring – this post has 10 great brands that are all super affordable.
- This DIY shiplap barn door is INCREDIBLE. Wondering where I can put one?!
- And finally, I’ve had so many of you ask for a link to see our Rachael Ray clips. Sadly, they didn’t post the actual clip of us with Rachael online (and, despite my begging, can’t send it to me) – but you can see our little intro video here, and see the other ladies from our segment here.
Have a great week! I’ll see you on Monday!