This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We came home from our family vacation on Sunday to find that our rose bushes had absolutely exploded with blooms! We have five rose bushes that line our side fence, and two of them are completely covered right now – the other three look like they’re getting ready to burst as well, so I’ll definitely have to share some updated photos when they’re all gorgeous and flower-filled.
Of course, I had planned on pruning these bushes this week, so I guess that’s going to have to be put on hold. I typically can’t even bring myself to cut blooms off to bring inside because I just love the full rose bushes so, so much.
In related news, I’m going to be spending some time this weekend updating our front flower beds, and I’ll share a few photos on Monday! We’re working to make some more eco-friendly choices with our choices for these beds (the plants we chose last year required so much water!), so I’m excited to get that planted.
I hope spring is in full bloom wherever you are – I know some of you are still getting snow (bless your heart!) and I’m sending thoughts and prayers that winter gets the hint and goes away for you soon.
- Corey and I are currently brainstorming the possibility of building an outdoor sectional for our patio this summer. I’m feeling really inspired by this DIY one, and this DIY outdoor sofa is gorgeous, too.
- I absolutely love this unique DIY curtain rod situation. What a great solution for a wall with windows that are difficult to cover!
- If you’re looking for a great neutral rug, this is such a fabulous resource for affordable options!
- I’m considering repainting our kitchen cabinets later this year (more on that later, I promise!), and when I do I definitely want to add in some cabinet lighting. Love this tutorial for how to get it done!
- I cannot stop wearing these cozy belted overalls I grabbed a few weeks ago – they’re so soft and adorable and I feel like I’m basically wearing pajamas all day long.
- This easy DIY planter box has my heart. I want to build a larger version for my backyard!
Have a fabulous weekend, friends! I’ll see you back here on Monday.