Y’all, it has been a week.
If you don’t follow along on my Instagram, you missed quite a bit of excitement. You can catch up in my Instagram story highlights on my profile (it’s the NYC highlight), but the short version? We went on a whirlwind trip to New York earlier this week to film for the Rachael Ray show!
Our episode airs today, so be sure to tune in if you’re able! I’ll be sharing aaaaaall of the fun details about our trip right here on Monday, along with the clips for our episode, so be sure to check back in if you can’t catch it live! If you can’t wait, you can see a little peek of the trip in today’s vlog over on YouTube!
It felt fabulous to get home on Wednesday, and we’ve spent the rest of the week playing catch up. We have a few fun projects that we’re about to dive into (including one MAJOR one that I can’t wait to start chatting about), so we’ve got a busy few weeks ahead of us.
Speaking of busy, I’ve been working like a madwoman on video content all year so far. If you aren’t following along over on YouTube, you might want to subscribe so you don’t miss a video! I’ve been uploading two every week – some of them get posted on the blog as well, but we also have a short weekly vlog with some behind-the-scenes stuff that I don’t usually share here. This week’s episode is all about our NYC trip, last week we chatted about how I organized our junk drawer with my new favorite invention, and the week before it was all about cleaning Jackson’s disaster of a room. It’s usually only about 5-10 minutes long, and it’s a really fun way to see what we’re up to each week!
Alright, now that we’re all caught up, let’s dive into some favorite finds from around the internet this week.
- My heart is absolutely broken for our sweet friends Chris and Julia and the loss of their cabin. I can’t even fathom what they’re going through. Send them some love and prayers this week.
- This DIY welded steel coffee table is so impressive! I’d like to say someday I’ll learn how to weld too, but I think it might just be a bit too intimidating for me! But goodness, it’s inspiring, isn’t it?!
- I’m loving Mandi’s series all about plants and plant care, and I’m saving this list of low-light plants for future reference. Our house doesn’t get great natural light, so this will be helpful this spring when I start itching for some new houseplants!
- I got these booties to wear for filming in New York and they’re so cute and comfortable. It’s been quite a process to replace all of my shoes over the last few months (my feet grew half a size after having a baby in August), but I think these are the last piece of the puzzle!
- Please tell me you saw these bathroom reveals – the pink one basically broke the internet last week and I just can’t get enough of it. Such a fun space!
- Styling a coffee table can be tricky, but I love these simple tips for a gorgeous look every time. Three cheers for simple formulas that work.
I hope you have a lovely weekend. We’re going to be catching up on some sleep, and hopefully diving into a project or two. Oh, and Jackson requested pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning, so that is happening and I am here. for. it.