Have you ever noticed that the shortest weeks are usually the longest? Jackson didn’t have school Monday or Tuesday but I still feel like this week dragged on for forever!
Things may have seemed pretty quiet this week if you follow along on Instagram, but it was actually incredibly busy behind the scenes. I’ve been working my butt off on my next Home Depot makeover and spent a solid three full days working on it. I can’t wait to share it! I’ll be revealing what the space is and sharing the mood board next week, so get excited about that! In addition to all of the room makeover work, Grant is teething hard with his two-year molars and Jackson started a whole new schedule for the second nine weeks of school and…
Let’s just say it was an exhausting week and I’m ready for the weekend.
We started getting some toy catalogs in the mail for the Christmas season, so the boys spent a ton of time this week pouring over them, circling toys, and making plans. This is legitimately my very favorite time of the year and the excitement in the air is already palpable! I think after the year we’ve had, we all need the Christmas season to just go ahead and start, right?!
You won’t judge me if I start decorating on November 1st, will you? Because, at this point, I’m seriously considering it.
In other news…
- My favorite sheets (they have straps on the corners to hold them in place!) are on sale for 25% off!
- This spooky haunting story was a super fun read this week…also, spooky.
- I never thought I’d like an orange room this much.
- I’m working on not apologizing as much – this post was such an eye-opener.
- This Thanksgiving tablescape made my draw drop!
- Start planning your Thanksgiving desserts now!
- Already have my eye on this gorgeous faux pine branch for Christmas decorating.
- …also, this potted faux tree is giving me all the heart eyes.
- Going to be printing this out to do with the boys next week!
Have a happy weekend, friends!