Happy Friday – and welcome back to our 2018 gift guide! This week we’re focusing on gifts for kids and babies.
I think shopping for kids is really fun – they’re always so excited to open gifts, and there’s just nothing quite like the joy of a child at Christmastime, right?!
This year, we’re not only shopping for our 4-year-old, we also need to get some gifts for Grant (who will be four months old at Christmas). Not that the baby cares if he gets gifts, but his big brother would certainly notice if he didn’t get any.
I wanted to put together a gift guide for kids that will give you gifts that any kid would love. Every kid has their own personal preferences when it comes to toys (while my kid wants nothing but Imaginext toys and Legos for Christmas, your kid might not care about those at all), but there are always certain crowd-pleasers that are gender-neutral, great for any age, and sure to make any kid happy.
If you want to catch up on the rest of the guide, here are the other posts you may have missed:
2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Kids
- Marble Run – the perfect gift to keep your kid busy and building for hours on end!
- Personalized Search-and-Find Book – any kid will love to see themselves hidden in this book!
- Rhino Hero Super Battle Game – Jackson’s current favorite game. It’s unique, exciting, and fun for just about any age.
- Pie Face Game – this silly game will be under our tree this year!
- Color Your Own Dinosaur Pillowcase – because what kid wouldn’t love to color on their pillowcase?!
- Scary Bingo – perfect if your kid is as Halloween/monster obsessed as ours is.
- Design Your Own Slime Kit – capitalize on the slime craze with this fun kit!
- Mini Arcade Game – a great way to introduce your kid to some of your favorite classics!
- Worry Eating Plush Pals – the perfect toy to ease all those little kid anxieties.
- Magnetic Building Tiles – another toy guaranteed to keep your kiddo busy for hours on end.
- Play-Doh Spinning Treats Mixer – because Play-Doh is always a winner in our house.
- Panda Bear Play Tent – for the kid who loves to play camping in the living room!
2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for Babies
- Animal Bath Wrap – This towel will grow with baby for years.
- Sophie the Giraffe – I don’t know why this teether is so magical, but it’s worth its weight in gold!
- Round Activity Playmat – the perfect simple playmat that isn’t an eyesore
- Milestone Baby Cards – for the baby whose mom doesn’t want to forget a thing.
- Letters to My Baby – This sweet keepsake will be fun now and years down the line!
- Wiggle Wrap Stroller Toy – this is on Grant’s wish list…perfect for the baby who hates the carseat!
- Monthly Milestone Swaddle Blanket – the sweetest way to capture that monthly growth.
- Baby’s First Year Memory Book – Love this little memory book!
- Wood Animal Play Set – Love this as both a teething toy now and a fun stacking toy later!
- Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes – I buy this for every baby shower I go to! It’s a must-have in our home.
- Sherpa-lined Baby Blanket – Add a monogram for a truly special gift.
- Boppy Comfyfit Baby Carrier – Our favorite wrap! Mom and baby will both love it.
I hope this list gives you some good ideas for Christmas gifts for the babies or kids in your life! I know I’ll be snagging a few things for my kiddos from the list.
Stay tuned for a few more gift guides over the next few weeks!