It’s gifting season, y’all! My 2020 gift guide will cover just about every category under the sun. Read on for gift ideas for the adults in your life – including gifts for your husband or dad, gifts for your best friend, and gifts for your mom, sister, or neighbor!
I love shopping for gifts. It’s one of my favorite things to do this time of year. There’s something so fun and special about browsing around for the perfect thing for the people you love, and it’s just so satisfying when you finally find the exact right gift!
I also love shopping early. I always try to have every last bit of my Christmas shopping done by the Monday after Thanksgiving. It’s a lofty goal, but it always makes the Christmas season so much less stressful!
I always find gift guides on blogs or on my favorite store websites so helpful for those people in my life who can be hard to shop for, so I love putting these together for you each year! Today, we’re tackling gift ideas for adults. I decided not to break it into men/women because, honestly most of the gift ideas I see on the “men” lists aren’t things my husband would like. Instead, I’ll just be sharing a ton of ideas for gifts in general, and you can decide if the men or women in your life would like them!
I always try to break my gift guides down by price so you can find something that fits your budget quickly and without clicking a ton of links and crossing your fingers it’s cheap enough. Because ain’t nobody got time to waste on looking at gifts that are way too expensive for you!
Ready? Let’s just jump right in.
2020 Holiday Gift Guide: GIfts for men and women
Gifts $25 and under
- Some blue light-blocking glasses, since we’re all spending some extra time on Zoom calls these days.
- This book with hundreds of ideas to get their whole house organized.
- A t-shirt for their favorite movie or show. For example, this Hamilton shirt that I got Corey for his birthday…or this one that I got for myself!
- A beautiful keepsake box where they’ll stash all of their treasured memories.
- A pour-over coffee maker along with some of their favorite local coffee.
- Or, how about a mug that will make them smile every time they use it, along with some fancy tea?
- A beautiful vase that they’ll display with pride.
- A fancy candle wick trimmer, paired with their favorite candle.
- A mini pie maker – because who doesn’t want a mini pie?!
- A water bottle that will help them track their intake.
Gifts $50 And under
- A case for their AirPods so they’ll always know which ones are theirs.
- This oversized wooden tray – perfect for their coffee table or a big charcuterie board!
- This beautiful lidded serving bowl, along with a printed copy of your favorite secret family recipe!
- This cute countertop wine rack (along with a bottle or two of wine!).
- A beautiful coffee table book on a topic they love. I’m eyeing this one for myself!
- A tile starter pack, so they’ll never lose their keys again.
- A beautiful cake stand, for all of the extra baking we’ve all been doing this year.
- This stunning decanter (bonus points if you add a bottle of their favorite bourbon!)
- A beautiful puzzle that they’ll want to frame when they’re done.
- This cheese-making kit, for the friend who loves to try new things in the kitchen.
- Birthdate Candle – a candle scent specifically tailored to their exact birthday.
Gifts $100 AND UNDER
- A cozy robe! The lovely people at Boll & Branch sent me one of these plush robes to try out and see if I’d recommend it for one of my gift guides, and do I ever!
- This adorable plant parent gift set.
- This gorgeous record player, for the music lover.
- This grilling gift set, perfect for the friend who loves to fire up the grill.
- This adorable printer that will print their phone photos onto adhesive paper.
- An air fryer – they’ll never look at leftovers the same way again!
- This stylish fondue set, perfect for date night!
- This striking matte black teapot, for the friend who loves tea but also loves a beautiful kitchen.
- The fanciest cutting board ever (it even has a knife sharpener built in!).
- The sweetest housewarming gift set – perfect for the friends who moved this year!
- This absolutely gorgeous (and so functional!) windowsill planter.
Gifts over $100
- A fancy blanket – we also got to try out this cable-knit blanket from Boll & Branch, and it’s the most luxurious blanket I’ve ever used.
- This ingenious growlight shelf – perfect for the friend without a lot of windows in their home!
- This cute outdoor pizza oven where they’ll gather for tons of family nights.
- A fancy dutch oven – for the friend who loves to cook.
- A sparkling water maker, so they can indulge in their favorite drink anytime they want!
- A beautiful piece of art that reminds you of them.
- How about a big faux plant that will change the feel of their entire living room?
- Treat them to a high-quality nonstick pan that they’ll use almost every day.
- This huge, personalized lawn game, perfect for the couple who loves to entertain.
- A living composter, which is sure to look great on their counter.
subscription gift ideas
- A subscription to a favorite, frivolous magazine that they probably don’t buy on the regular.
- Treat them with a subscription to Dollar Shave Club – because they’ve been curious but would never sign up themselves.
- Winc Wine Club – for the friend who is always trying out a new bottle.
- A subscription to The Sill – because wouldn’t you love a new plant to show up on your doorstep every month?!
- Society Socks – for the friend who always loves to show off their quirky pair of socks.
- Did you know Kiwi Crate makes options for teens and adults? This Maker Crate subscription would be so fun for your crafty friend!
- A BirchBox subscription, for the friend who love a good beauty product. They have a box for men, too!
- A Vellabox subscription would be perfect for your friend who always has a candle or two lit.
- For your friend who loves to read, how about a Book of the Month Club subscription?
- A HelloFresh subscription is perfect for the busy family who struggles to keep up with meal time. You can get $40 off a subscription with this link!