Are you ready for the second gift guide of the 2021 holiday season? Today, I’m taking a new approach and sharing what’s on MY Christmas wish list this year! I always have the hardest time figuring out what to ask for, and I figured I may not be the only one.
You could also consider this a gift guide for your best friend, your sister, or anyone else in your life!
So, without further ado…
my Christmas wish list
- Magnolia journal subscription. I’ve purchased every single issue of this magazine since its inception, and I think it’s finally time for a subscription! I always swore I preferred stumbling upon a new issue at the grocery store and buying it, but these days I’m rarely in the grocery store! Getting mail is just as fun and exciting, anyways.
- Red Aspen nails (and brush on nail glue!) I’ve been using this for just over a year now and I’ll never look back. I always hated painting my nails with regular polish because no matter what I did it would chip after a few days. These consistently last about 10 days for me and my nails always look fabulous. I’m really excited to try the new brush on nail glue because it’ll be so much easier than the traditional applicator!
- Fog of Love. Corey and I saw this game the other day when we went to our favorite board game bar to play games together, and I was immediately intrigued. All of the reviews say it’s one of the most unique and imaginative games ever, and I love a fresh board game concept! He actually surprised me with it the other day and we played it – it was one of the best games I’ve played in a long time and I can’t wait to play again. Adding the expansions to my wish list!
- Aira facial steamer. I’ve been on a journey to really focus on my skin this year, and I’m finally in a routine that works for me. But, I’d love to take things to the next level and I’ve heard nothing but great things about using a facial steamer!
- Sherpa lined Chelsea boot. I’m still rebuilding my shoe collection from when my feet grew during pregnancy with Grant, so I’ve been slowly adding some staples to my wish list each season. These are so cute and I don’t really have a ton of options when it comes to keeping my feet super warm so they’d be a great addition to my closet!
- Lightweight sweater (I love this rainbow one too!). I almost always add some new sweaters and clothes to my wish list, because I’m generally not great about buying it for myself throughout the year! This year, I’m working on adding some new lightweight sweaters to my collection for those in-between days, and these two are both so cute.
- Wild at Home. I love a good coffee table book and I’ve had my eye on this one for a while. It’s so beautiful and inspiring, and I figure I have enough houseplants at this point that it just makes sense to have this guy proudly displayed on the coffee table.
- This adorable paint-by-numbers set. My mom gifted my oldest niece a paint by numbers set a few years ago and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. How fun does adult painting-by-numbers sound? I love the idea of displaying some art that I made in my house, but I’m not interested in doing it without some major help. This would be so fun to do in those hazy days between Christmas and New Years!
- Long sleeve running shirt (I’m eyeing this one too!) Running in sub-40-degree weather is something I’m still learning how to do (what do you even wear?!) but I think having a couple of basic long-sleeved running shirts would go a long way in helping me feel more prepared – and warm.
- Brooks Launch 8 running shoes. With all the running I’ve done this year to train for my half marathon, I’ve become a bit of a running shoes junkie. Brooks are my favorite for longer distances (I love my Atreyu’s for 7 or less miles!) and I could use a second pair. I’ve been thinking about this adorable neon pink pair for months now, so I think it’s time.
Need some more ideas for yourself this year? Here are a few of my favorite things that you might love too:
- This ice roller. I bought this for myself earlier this year after wanting it forever. It feels so good. It’s a nice little icy shock in the morning to wake you up, reduce puffiness, and make your skin feel fantastic. Can’t get enough!
- These joggers. I have the hardest time finding joggers that will stay on my calves rather than fall to my ankles. These are cropped, so they’re the perfect length! They’re cozy but not too baggy, and definitely my new go-to wear-in-public sweatpants.
- The coziest house shoes. As soon as the weather drops below 70, my feet are in house shoes 100% of the time. I bought these for myself this year and they haven’t left my feet since the day they came home. They’re cozy, comfortable, and cute. The only problem is I keep accidentally leaving the house in them!
- This air freshener. I discovered these smart air fresheners that can be controlled by your phone earlier this year and I’m addicted. They have the best scents, they work really well without being overwhelming, and you can sign up for a subscription so you don’t forget to refill them. I have two, and could go for a few more!
- A silk pillowcase might just change your life. It’s good for your hair (mine is drastically less frizzy since I switched!) and your skin, and it just feels so great to rest your head on! I cheaped out on mine the first time around and it’s starting to fall apart on me, so I think I’m going to try this one next – it’s got great reviews!
- Splendor board game. I’ve recommended tons of board games over the years, but this is one of my most classic recommendations for anyone. It never gets old!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?