Is it just me, or was this the longest week ever? Grant decided to pick up a new habit this week of waking up for an early morning feeding at exactly 4:50 on the dot – and I absolutely cannot go back to sleep after I feed him. Jackson stayed home sick from school on Tuesday, and I was sick Wednesday and Thursday.
Needless to say, I’ve basically been a zombie all week!
Despite my lack of sleep and foggy brain, I’ve been working hard on a few projects that I’m excited to share with you next week! The Thrift Shop Challenge is on Monday, and I’ve got another master bathroom project that I’m hoping to reveal on Wednesday.
Oh, and we may or may not be starting demo on Jackson & Grant’s bathroom this weekend.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- I often get asked about our favorite baby gear. I can’t live without this cozy carrier, these sleep sacks, this high-chair-slash-play-chair, and this toy that keeps him busy for minutes.
- I love this advice for how to decorate a house you don’t love.
- This home tour gave me all the spring vibes.
- This blog and the comment section never fail to make me smile. I smile every time it pops up in my feed.
- Here’s a fun blast from the past: I was just thinking this morning about how much I miss the wood plank accent wall from our old house. So dreamy!
- I currently have an obsession with giant kitchen islands, so this post was giving me all sorts of inspiration.
Have a lovely week, friends!