What are you up to this weekend? We’re having some friends over tomorrow for a game day, and I’m hoping to get a couple of projects started too (because, when am I not working on at least 3 different projects?!). We also get to start work on fixing our back fence, which was knocked over by a giant storm we had this week. Never a dull moment around here!
- I’m working on making a few slow and steady tweaks in the living room, and I started with this incredible print from Juniper Print Stop(they were kind enough to send it to me). I stop and stare at it every time I walk through the living room and I can’t get over how perfect it is for the room. I have a few more changes I’m wanting to make in the next few months – I think I finally have my vision for this room and I’m excited to see it come together!
- Speaking of changes, if you missed it we revealed the big after of our major bathroom renovation earlier this week! You can see the photos here – we might not have won the competition but we’re thrilled with how the room turned out, so we consider ourselves winners anyways!
- Oh, and since we’re chatting about the challenge, you HAVE to go see this incredible bathroom reveal, and this one too! I can’t get over how drastic the changes are, and I just love the bold choices. So, so fun.
- I am so in love with this home tour.
- I can’t stop thinking about this gorgeous privacy fence planter. I’m thinking we might need one of these along our side fence – how gorgeous would that be?!
- This home tour made me want to go out and buy all the plants. Clearly, I don’t have nearly enough.
- And finally, I just finished reading this book series and I can’t recommend it enough. It’s long and meaty and really just has some beautiful storytelling. We also enjoyed season 1 of the show based on the series this year – it stars Zach Morris, so how can I not like it?!