The 2022 Gift Guide: Small Business Showcase
It’s day 4 of gift guide week, and I’ve got a special one for you today! For today’s gift guide, I’ve specifically hunted down some really fun small businesses where you can find some incredible gifts.
I love shopping small. It always feels great to support a small business, and I love knowing how much love and attention goes into each and every item!
Some of the items below I personally own (the Plain Jane pants are the most incredible thing you’ll ever put on your body, and I’ve used a Balance Bound planner for a few years now and I’ll never look back). Some of them are just things I found and loved (and subsequently added to my own wish list).
Be sure to click through the shops and actually browse around. I just picked one item from each of the shop, but they all have lots of incredible products!
2022 Gift Guide: Small businesses
- Today I Will Slay Jewelry Dish (The Pink Locket)
- Things I Should Have Done Yesterday Notepad (Paisley Paper Co.)
- Personalized Leather Keychain (Create Gift Love)
- Cozy Season Soy Candle (Sweet Water Decor)
- Women’s Lounge Pant (Plain Jane)
- Macrame Plant Hanger (The Stylish Knot)
- Gold Herringbone Bracelet (Ke Aloha Jewelry)
- 2023 Planner (Balance Bound)
- Atlas Book Club Subscription (Atlas Book Club)
- Leonard the Leo Stuffed Animal (The Little Forest’s)
- Woven Wall Hanging (Bonjordyn Fibers)
- Mystery Plant Subscription (Grounded)
- Black Splattered Ring Dish (Native Printcess)
- Brinley Catchall Tray (Tal and Bert)
- Two-Piece Ceramic Planter (Jungalow)
- House Portrait (City Owl Studios)
- “Home” Luxury Candle (Harlem Candle Co.)
- Wood & Gold Teardrop Earrings (Maya Made This)
- Terrarium Kit (The Zen Succulent)
- Macrame Wall Hanging Kit (Julie’s Dresscode)