Well, we’ve officially reached the point in my plant obsession where every time I leave the house Corey warns me to not come home with any new plants. And when I hurt my neck towards the end of the week, he told me it’s probably because I bought too many plants.
Someone’s getting salty about it.
But, I don’t mind – because just about everywhere I turn in my house I have some beautiful, green, leafy plants to gaze at and that makes me extra happy.
One of my favorite finds this week was the dwarf umbrella tree you see in the picture above – I found it for just $35 at my favorite nursery, and I couldn’t leave it behind. Someone on Instagram sent me a picture of what one could look like after many years of growth, and while I was thrilled at how massive and beautiful it was, it made Corey a littttttle nervous that our house is basically going to turn into a jungle.
But, I mean, is that a problem?
I’ve promised there will be a (brief) moratorium on plant purchasing for now, but I’ve already got a plant-related project planned for later this month so it can only last so long.
Sorry, not sorry!
ICYMI: This week on the blog
- I shared all of the details of the DIY floating desk we put in the game room for those of you who have been asking about a tutorial!
- I also made a little modification to our kitchen cabinets to add a tilt-down drawer under the sink. It was a quick and easy project that has already added so much function to the kitchen!
elsewhere on the internet…
- This DIY faux apothecary cabinet is incredible!
- This dining room reveal is so beautiful and feels so luxurious!
- This patio is just beyond cozy.
- How to turn a closet into an office nook. Genius!
- Can’t wait until things are calm enough that I can go check out the Magnolia expansions! It’s going to be so good,.
Have a happy weekend!