Y’all! Remember last week when I worked on our master closet on Instagram stories and got everyone really excited for a fun reveal?
Weeeell, today’s the day!
I have more photos to share next week but today over on the Homes.com blog you can see the FIRST LOOK at our new master closet and all the work I poured into it to make it adorable and (way) more functional for us. I made a dedicated puppy corner for Potter and it legitimately makes me smile so big every time I see it! Click here to get your first look at the closet, along with some of my very best tips for bringing a new puppy home!
This week I’ve been spending a lot of time working on a top secret project that I can’t reveal yet – but it’s gonna be good. I’m so beyond excited to share it with you in a few weeks and I promise it’ll be worth the wait! I’m hoping that things will settle enough by next week to start on my next project – I’ve got a really fun furniture build I’m about to dive into, along with a couple of small projects that should be fun too.
Basically, what I’m telling you is that August is going to be a good month here on the blog!
ICYMI: This week on the blog
- We did a little rug swap last week and I did some coffee table shopping – and ordered one! I shared a peek at how the living room looks now, and all of my coffee table options.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about weighted blankets but didn’t know who to ask! I’ve got you covered – if you aren’t convinced that you need one after this post, you’ll never be!
Elsewhere on the internet
- This is the backyard dreams are made of.
- This project is for sure on my bucket list.
- This hallway makeover is so beautiful!
- This is the coffee table we ended up ordering for the living room. Cannot WAIT for it to arrive!
- This wall mural is SO FUN – I would have died for a room like this when I was a kid!