We took the boys to a revolving sushi bar on Monday to celebrate Corey’s birthday, and it was one of the most delightful family nights we’ve had in a while!)
This was one of those weeks that ends and you’re left feeling a bit like, what just happened?!
I mean, outside of the chaos of my own life (book fair week at the elementary school is no joke, y’all) I also had to process all the feelings Steve made me feel.
I mean…we’re all still reeling over that one, right?!
(Did you see him on Colbert?? Can he please just make random appearances like this for the rest of forever?!)
Anyways. Before I start crying again, let’s move on.
Corey and I started working on cleaning out and organizing our garage for GOOD this week, and I’m feeling hopeful. We’ve said that we were “getting the garage organized” no less than 5 times since we moved into this house (less than two years ago) but we’ve never truly finished the process.
But this time around, I’m not allowing myself to start any other projects until we finish this one. I’m going to get every single thing in that garage organized if it’s the last thing I do!
(Let’s just hope you all aren’t linking me back to this post in a year and a half when I say I’m organizing it again.)
Last week on Instagram stories we played a fun little Q&A game, and I asked y’all what the best thing you’ve ever bought on Amazon was. The responses started rolling in and I knew I had to record them somewhere because they were all so good! So, here are a few of the products you all swear are the best of the best on Amazon.
- The Thera Cane Massager promises that you can massage anywhere that hurts using the cane-shaped massager…it’s really well-reviewed so it may be a good one to have on hand!
- Clip-on Silicone Colander – Love this for those awkward and heavy pots!
- ChicWrap Plastic Wrap Dispenser – I Immediately put this in my cart. No questions asked.
- This MicrodermaMitt promises to exfoliate your skin gently, and the person who suggested it said her skin has never felt so soft. I have very acne-prone skin so I was curious and I ordered one. I’ll keep you posted!
- This ice roller is a very popular Amazon find that I’ve had my eye on for a while – maybe it’s time to just go ahead and grab me one!
- Bug Bite Itch Relief Tool – it looks silly, but I’ve heard people RAVE about it!
- These white sheer curtains have over 8,000 reviews and 4.5 stars, so you know they’re a winner.
- A tub shroom to help catch all of the rogue hair in your tub
- Melatonin gummies for kids – I have a feeling Jackson could benefit from these!
- These palm grip crayons are perfect for toddlers, and the person who submitted it says they don’t get on clothes or carpet which is a MAJOR win!
- My jaw dropped when I saw this kitchen sink squeegee/countertop brush. Add to cart, please.
- The reviews on Miss Mouth’s Messy Eater Stain Treater also had me adding this to my cart right away. I have a feeling this is gonna be a must-have for those of us with Tiny Destroyers.
- This Guard Your ID stamp roller looks like it would be so helpful to have on hand for before you toss any mail that might have personal info!
- I can easily second the recommendation for this screw-in LED garage light because we recently got one and it’s SO GOOD! It adds so much light to the garage without any extra work. Highly recommend!
- There are over 62,000 reviews for this knife sharpener, and they’re almost all positive so I think that’s really all you need to know.
- I think every house should have a fabric shaver for those pesky fabrics that tend to pill.
- This Sour Patch Kids AirPod case made me laugh out loud, so I had to include it.
- If you’re trying to drink more water, this half-gallon water bottle is surprisingly cute and has a ton of incredible reviews.
- So many people swear by this box cutter – it would certainly be handy to have close by if you get a lot of packages!
- And finally, this little kitchen knife scrubber looks like it would make cleaning your big, sharp knifes so much easier!