it’s the most cliche thing in the world to say, but can you believe it’s almost March?
January and February felt like they’d never end and I’m so excited for March. Warmer weather, fresh plants, short sleeves.
I cannot waiiiiiiiiit.
February was long and cold and if I’m being completely honest, I was pretty cranky for the second half of it. But, warmer weather is on the horizon (they’re predicting we’re probably experiencing our last freeze of the winter here in central Texas) and I’m feeling GOOD about that. I already ordered my spring uniform and I plan on wearing it at least twice a week.
IN case you missed it…
Here are a few posts and highlights you may have missed this week:
- Our pantry is finally officially organized and I couldn’t love it more.
- I also added a DIY wooden organization system to the pantry door for even more organization, and it makes me so happy.
- Hadley was really struggling to eat from her bowls on the ground, so I built a raised dog bowl – you can get a peek at it here!
- One of my very favorite cocktail recipes is up on Ampersand Supply – you won’t believe how simple it is. And so delish.
- And finally, I rounded up some favorite home decor finds from Amazon – I legitimately want to buy everything on the list!
Here is a quick little roundup of some of my favorite books, games, clothes, and more from February!
- I can’t tell you how many compliments I got on these nails. So much fun! I have these in my cart to try next.
- I grabbed this lamp for my kitchen (paired with my favorite smart light bulb) and painted it black. It’s made me SO HAPPY to have a kitchen lamp, and I’m never going back.
- My ankle has been hurting a bit on my longer runs thanks to an injury I had at the end of last year, but this ankle brace has made all the difference.
- Speaking of running, snagged these new shoes and I am OBSESSED. So comfy and so dang cute.
- I got this cute throw pillow for Christmas and it still makes me smile so big every time I see it. It feels so high-quality, and it’s gorgeous.
- I had been eyeing this giant tray from Target for over a year (I found a screenshot in my phone to prove it, hah!) and I finally pulled the trigger. It’s been hanging out on our dining room table, and it’s the perfect scale.
- Oh, and this planter, also from Target, was the perfect upgrade for one of my plants that had outgrown its home.
- Wearing these joggers on repeat. Love them so much I ordered them in black, too.
- We loved this show this month. It’s all we watched because we spent the rest of the month playing this…for the third time.
- My reading slowed down a little this month because I was honestly just tired. But, I did read a couple of books – and thoroughly enjoyed this one!
And, let’s take a moment to look at YOUR favorites from February! Here are the top 5 links y’all were loving this month.
- This cute heart sweater was a hit! I definitely think I’ll wear it outside of Valentine’s season, too, because who doesn’t love a heart sweater?!
- This confetti sweater is always a major favorite for y’all when I share it. It’s one of my most-worn sweaters, and it looks good with everything.
- The faux marble epoxy counter kit was a top link for the second month in a row – I’ve heard from so many of you who are planning to try it, and I can’t wait to see all of your projects!
- Oh, and this product was right behind it for those of you who can’t do the epoxy on your integrated sinks! See it in action on this post.
- And finally, this sweet elephant print I hung in the boys’ bathroom rounded out the top 5!
Have a lovely weekend, friends – I hope you enjoy the last few days of February. Spring is almoooost here!