Our summer break officially came to a close yesterday with the first day of school and we’re all feeling a little unsure about this development. Virtual school is going to be a challenge, but I like a challenge so I’m trying to stay in the right mindset and get myself ready for the, um, interesting year that’s coming our way.
I may have just become a virtual school facilitator, but that doesn’t mean the fun here is stopping! I’ve got not one but TWO projects I’m planning on starting next week and I’m really excited to get going on them! As always, I’ll be sharing the full process in my Instagram stories so be sure to follow along for aaaall the fun details.
ICYMI: This Week on the Blog
- I just wrapped up making over a cute little corner in our closet for Potter, and it’s so dang adorable I can’t stop staring!
- I also joined up with a bunch of other bloggers this week to share some details about our (virtual) back to school setup. Be sure to click on the links at the end of the post for a ton of other fun tips and ideas.
Elsewhere on the internet…
- I love these tips for displaying family photos.
- This summer-camp-turned-family-home is beyond incredible.
- I’m obsessed with every single print in this Etsy shop.
- This backyard garden and greenhouse is GOALS.
- The most popular paint colors, according to Instagram.
- These bookcase makeovers are all so fun!
- I am absolutely loving this IKEA hack.
Have a happy weekend!