This week was aaaaall about the projects for me. I have a few different fun projects coming up on the blog over the next couple of weeks, so I really put my head down and focused on knocking a few things out. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I’m able to wrap it all up over the weekend – oh and we also need to put up a new fence in our backyard.
Never a dull moment around here.
- This budget bathroom renovation is so gorgeous.
- I have a major thing for arched doorways right now. Such a subtle detail that makes a BIG difference!
- I snagged this romper on a flash sale for $10 yesterday! I have a feeling I’ll be wearing it all summer long. I also got this perfect spring cardigan and this cheery yellow tank.
- If you’ve watched my Instagram stories this week you’ll know I have rugs on the brain. These options are all so gorgeous!
- This DIY artwork is just incredible. I love how huge it is and it makes such an impact!
- Love this list of habits of people who are always organized.
- My new favorite Instagram account.
- And finally, a fun throwback: How to create a giant chalkboard on your wall.