Just me, or was this week at least twice as long as a normal week?!
I got hit by allergies this week and spent most of the week more or less out of commission. Not a great situation when I have approximately 7 million projects on my plate for the summer!
On a related note, there are so many fun projects and collaborations coming your way this summer! The next couple of months are jam-packed with great projects, collaborations with some of my very favorite brands, and some really exciting changes around our house.
This weekend I’m hoping to wrap up the styling of our brand new patio, and maaaaybe I’ll even get a wild hair and get started on the grill area so we can start fully enjoying it.
Here are a few favorites from the week:
- I know most of you have probably already seen Chris and Julia’s new house, but if you haven’t, you must go check it out. Cannot wait to see what they do!
- Speaking of bloggers who recently moved, I cannot get over how much I adore this house. There are so many little details that are just perfect.
- This dining room makeover is so, so gorgeous.
- I’m considering snagging a few of these to put around the patio – wondering if anyone has tried them? I’m willing to be the guinea pig!
- I’ll be referring to this rosé guide aaaaall summer long.
- I love these tips for decorating a mantel that has a television. I need to switch up our living room mantel, so I’m saving this post for sure!
- This post gave me all the feels.
- I have this dress in my cart over on Amazon but I almost never treat myself so I haven’t hit purchase yet – should I?!
- Loving every single post about this incredible remodel.
- I’m a data nerd, so it’s always fun to see what links y’all are clicking on the most. This week, y’all were all about our new patio chairs and my favorite letter board.
Have a great weekend!