Did you see the big news over on Instagram yesterday? We’ve had some, ahem, developments in the whole moving situation and we officially have only FOUR DAYS to get aaaaaaaall of the projects on this list done.
We’ll obviously be cutting a few projects, but I’m keeping the majority of them and just knocking them out in hyperdrive. Thankfully, we’ve also got some family around who are willing to jump in and help. It’s going to be an incredibly busy few days, and I’ll be sharing a play-by-play in my Instagram stories, so be sure to check in regularly if you want to see what’s happening!
In other news, Jackson started kindergarten yesterday (what? how?), and yesterday afternoon Grant started walking. So, there’s a lot of growing up happening in my house right now, and I’m feeling all the feelings!
I’m hoping to get the house all photographed and ready for its big debut on the blog next week, so get yourself excited for the reveal (hopefully on Monday!). I’m off to paint my bathroom floor – wish me luck!
ICYMI: On the blog this week:
- We added some cedar panels to the inside of our shed to help keep pests out, and it looks so incredible! We had some serious cleaning out to do in there, and I can’t even begin to tell you how much better it makes me feel.
- This week was also the official wrap-up of our big summer makeover. I shared all of the before and afters of this ginormous project, and it feels so good to be able to call it complete!
- In honor of my whirlwind weekend of projects, I thought I’d share this fun project from the archives – in our last home, I transformed Jackson’s bathroom in a quick weekend makeover and it was so satisfying!
Here’s what the internet was up to this week:
- My friend Chelsea made this super cute key holder for her entryway, and I’m obsessed!
- This kitchen is everything.
- This headboard is made from a blanket and I’m here for it.
- Here’s what a $100K kitchen (!!!!) looks like.
- I adore all of these DIY playhouse makeover ideas!
- I’m probably just going to share every single reveal from this house. Can’t stop!