This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Happy Friday, friends! This week was full of playing catch up, working on some fun projects on the back porch, and trying to squeeze every last bit of fun we can out of summer. Jackson starts school in two and a half weeks – can you even believe it?!
As we get close to the end of summer (and the end of our backyard makeover), I’ve been spending a lot of time thinking about what we’ll be doing next. I have so many ideas swirling around in my brain that I honestly will never have time to do it all, but I’d love to hear about what you’d like to see. Another big makeover? Some smaller crafty projects? More woodworking? Drop a comment to let me know what would help you the most as we head into fall!
I’ve got not one but two really fun projects coming your way next week, so be sure to be here on Monday and Wednesday for those fun reveals. This backyard makeover is probably the last really big project we’ll be taking on in this house, so it feels really bittersweet to be reaching the finish line!
In case you missed it…
- I shared the big reveal of our DIY outdoor sofa – it’s so cozy and I can’t believe how easy it was to build ourselves!
- One of my favorite cocktails to whip up in the summer months is the copycat version of my favorite cruise ship drink. You’re welcome.
- And finally, my new favorite kitchen accessory (and my new go-to gift) is this set of DIY bread boards we made last weekend. Can’t stop staring at them!
And now, let’s see what the rest of the internet was up to this week.
- I’m obsessed with arches on everything lately and I’m seeing it all over the place. Do you think this is the next big trend, or am I just seeing it because I want to?
- These DIY laundry room shelves are so gorgeous! And bonus? They’re so simple.
- As always, the comments on this blog are everything.
- Just discovered this Instagram account this week, and I can’t get enough.
- I’m considering pulling the trigger on this bench for our living room. What do you think?
See you Monday!