Happy weekend! This week felt absurdly quiet after the insanity of the last few weeks, but it was nice to take my days slowly and catch up on a few things (like painting my nails, responding to emails, and cleaning out my car).
I’m looking forward to celebrating Grant’s birthday with our family tomorrow, and hopefully spending the rest of the (long) weekend taking it easy. I want to stay in my pajamas as long as possible, play a few games, and maybe have a family movie night.
Next week will be a big week – I’m finally sharing details about what the heck is going on with our house hunting situation, and I’m revealing all of the details of how we painted our bathroom tile. I can’t tell you how excited I am!
ICYMI: On the blog this week:
- I shared some tips on staging and lessons learned from prepping our house to sell (along with an update on how things are going!).
- The kitchen has been completely transformed with a new cabinet color, and I can’t stop swooning over it.
- And, over on Instagram I’m sharing an old project from this house each week until we move – this week, it was all about Jackson’s built-in bed!
And elsewhere on the internet…
- This kitchen transformation is so, so stunning!
- This refreshed patio makes me want to curl up and read a good book.
- Would you ever paint your ceiling gold?
- Speaking of ceilings, what do you think about ripping them all out?!
- That island! The barstools! This kitchen is gorgeous.
- I’m so ready for fall weather to get here, but in the meantime I’ll just enjoy some cute decor ideas, like this fun fall sign.
Have a happy weekend!