Friends, big news is coming today! You’ve been asking and asking why our timeline for listing our house got moved up and what’s going on with our house search and when we’re moving….
…and it’s aaaaaall getting answered.
I’m teaming up with my friends at Homes.com to share our moving journey over the next few months, and a big ol’ post with loads of new info is hit their blog this morning! It’s BIG news and I’m incredibly excited (and a little nervous) to hear what you think!
If you aren’t following along on Instagram, you may have missed that this week my dad and I started on their kitchen refresh. I’m helping them make a few updates and it’s going to be so much fun! You can watch what’s happened so far right here on this highlight, and I’ll be sharing progress on the blog soon too.
I’m hoping for a nice, relaxing weekend – it’s the first time in a while that we don’t have plans, so I’m going to soak it all up while I can!
IcyMI: ON the blog this week
- I finally revealed the painted tile floor in our master bath and it’s so! good! You can get the entire tutorial right here, and stay tuned in a couple of weeks for the official before and after of this entire space.
- A couple of years ago around this time I shared some ideas for decorating a staircase…I might need to revisit this post for the new house…
Elsewhere on the internet this week…
- This simple accent wall is so beautiful (and, teaser, really similar to the style I’m already brainstorming for our new master bedroom!)
- Tips for adding some fall feelings to your kitchen in a really simple way.
- Please tell me you’ve seen this bathroom. Cannot stop swooning!
- I love a good closet makeover – this one is so fantastic!