This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Earlier this week, I shared a peek at our DIY baby photo books that we’ve done for both boys, and there were tons of questions pouring in about where we get them done and how it all works!
We’ve always created our photo books through Blurb, and I highly recommend them. I’ve used them exclusively for close to a decade now, and I love the quality and how easy the books are to create. They have a software you can download to your computer and you can use their pre-made templates, or create your own to fully customize it.
In terms of how I find the time – I just do it in tiny increments! It only took me about 10 minutes each week to sit down and upload Grant’s weekly photo (or my pregnancy photo), and toss in a few photos from my camera. You can even set a reminder on your phone to go off every week so you don’t forget. It definitely takes some effort and dedication, but the finished result is well worth it.
We also use Blurb for our yearly photo albums – I normally just sit down and design the whole book at once at the beginning of each year, but this year I’m trying to do it one month at a time, and it’s way easier!
They regularly run 40% off sales, so I’d recommend signing up for their email list before you order – I never get my books at full price.
Let me know if you have any other questions about them – we really cherish our photo books and they’re so, so worth the time it takes to put them together!
ICYMI: On the Blog this week
- It’s Thrift Shop Challenge week! I shared our project on Monday, along with links to all of my friends’ posts. Be sure to watch the #thriftshopchallenge hashtag on Instagram – it’s so fun to see your projects slowly rolling in!
- I also shared the FULL before and after of our master bathroom makeover that we tackled this year, and I still can’t believe it’s the same space! Get all the details on every project we took on right here.
- It’s a little wild to think that just over two years ago, we were announcing our plans to move out of our first home and into this one – and now, we’re moving to our next (final?) home in just 8 weeks!
Elsewhere on the internet…
- We might not have fall weather here in Texas yet, but that doesn’t stop me from dreaming about the days when we will! I’ve been adding tons of cozy fall clothes to my wish list lately – here are a few favorite things I’m eyeing.
- Can’t stop smiling at this sweet space that popped up on the #loveYOURrenovations feed on Instagram this week.
- I’m obsessed with every space in Cassie’s home, and this master bathroom is no exception.
- I’m definitely making this for dinner soon. YUM!
- I love these (simple) tips for creating a cozy fall home. I can’t get enough of the gorgeous fall tours this time of year!
- I snagged this cozy sweatshirt from Walmart, of all places, this week and everyone on Instagram fell in love with it. I actually ended up going back and buying two more colors because it’s that good. It turned into a bit of a phenomenon on my IG stories and, while it’s not available to order online, tons of you flocked to the stores to check for them – it’s been so fun to hear from those of you who have snagged one for yourself!
- Tips for styling throw pillows on a sectional – bookmarking this post for when we move and get our new sectional!
Have a happy weekend, friends!