Happy weekend, friends!
How was your Thanksgiving? I hope it was incredible. We’re planning a nice, relaxing weekend at home and I can’t even begin to tell you how badly we need it. It’s been a wild couple of weeks, and I’m ready to rest!
Of course, while I’m resting I’ll be doing my fair share of Christmas shopping from the couch. I generally try to get all of my shopping done before December 1st so I don’t have to stress all month long – that means my Black Friday weekend is full of online shopping!
I didn’t do a big gift guide series this year (because, um, moving is nuts), but I did share some favorite board games, and some of our old gift guides hold up pretty well! If you’re looking for ideas…
- Here’s the ultimate list of ideas for your next White Elephant party
- Here’s the complete guide to stocking stuffer ideas
- And you can browse this page for all of our gift guides from last year
One thing I always love to see from my favorite bloggers, though, is what they want for Christmas. So, here’s my quick list of a few of the things I’m hoping to find under the tree:
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray: Because rumor is, it’s the very best.
- Faux Leather Printed Mules: The shoes I should have just bought for myself months ago because I’ve been lusting after them forever.
- Refrigerator Organizer Bins: Our new fridge needs help, y’all.
- Tortoise + Gray Hair Clips: So I can try this new (old?!) trend for myself.
- Mama Sweatshirt: Because we all know I’m a sweatshirt girl.
- Conair Auto Curler: Perfect curls every time? Yes, please.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: Because I would never buy them for myself.
- Coal Cotton Tea Towels: New kitchen, new dish towels.
- The Simple Crossbody Bag: My cheap ol’ Target bag isn’t cutting it anymore.
- Large Matte Black Canister: Because my all-white kitchen needs some drama.
In other news…
- Orange-infused cinnamon rolls? I’m in!
- This bright and cheery Christmas table made me smile – and made me want to style one of my own!
- Looking for a new book to read? I’ve got this guide bookmarked!
- This Christmas wall decor made me smile SO BIG!
- Daniel once again knocked it out of the park with this makeover.
- This quick bedroom makeover is so, so good.
Have a happy weekend!