This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Happy Saturday, friends!
This week, Corey and I were in North Carolina to visit the Greenworks headquarters with a group of super talented people, and I was so inspired by their offices. They’re in a huge, 100+ year old building and every detail was just dreamy. There were giant windows everywhere, tons of old, beautiful brick, and original wood floors that made me a little swoon-y.
Honestly, I had a hard time focusing on the amazing tools I was learned about because I was so distracted by the architecture of the building!
As much fun as we had, I’m thrilled to be home and excited to settle back into a normal routine. We went out with my family to celebrate mine and my brother in law’s birthdays last night, and today we’ve got a mini family photo session that I’ve been looking forward to for weeks!
In other news, I had the (incredibly fun) opportunity to interview our Realtor for a post on the Homes.com blog all about maximizing your return on investment when selling your home. It has some FANTASTIC tips for making the most profit possible, and if you’re thinking about ever selling your home, you’ll learn a lot!
ICYMI: ON the blog this week
- I shared a HUGE sneak peek at our new home and the progress they’re making in building it. There’s drywall! And kitchen cabinets! And bathroom vanities!
- I’m helping my parents give their kitchen a quick makeover, and I shared the tutorial for a simple DIY vent hood cover – it was easy to put together and looks so good!
- From the archives: I still love this little globe makeover from a few years back.
Elsewhere on the internet…
- This post all about picking the best bar stools is the latest post to go into my “save for the new house” folder – we’ll need some new ones for our brand new island, and I’m feeling inspired!
- This kitchen reveal is just so good I don’t even have the words. I love the cabinet color, the shape of the vent hood, and all of the little details throughout.
- I got this t-shirt from Amazon because all of the fashion bloggers told me to, and I’m glad I did! It’s soft and cozy, flattering, and I love the fit (I sized up for a slouchier fit, but my regular size would have been fine for a more fitted look).
- Aaaaaaall the kitchen organizing tips (yes, please!).
- I switched service providers for our email newsletter, so if you haven’t already signed up you’re going to want to! It goes out every Monday afternoon and has all sorts of fun goodies in it.
- This bench makeover turned out so good – I never would have thought to do that to the legs, but it was genius!
- I’m so excited to follow this renovation!
- And this one, of course.
- And finally, I’m considering this bedding for the new house – I’ve been dying for a linen duvet and this feel like an accessible way to try it out. What do you think?
Have a happy weekend!
P.S. Here’s a fun (and super simple) fall project idea for you this weekend.