I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that this was the last week in June. How is this happening? Where did summer go? Is it really already almost halfway finished?!
In just a few weeks now (ahh!), Corey and I are headed to Atlanta for Haven Conference and I’m equal parts excited and terrified. We’re building a booth for a brand for the first time and while I’m incredibly honored and can’t wait to see how it turns out, I’m also overwhelmed by the logistics of doing projects at home and shipping crazy-sized packages to Atlanta and just hoping they’ll be there when we arrive.
I’m not good with unknowns, y’all!
This week was a fun one – I headed to Waco one day to help my best friend transform her master bedroom (see a peek at the day right here!) and I got started on a few different projects that I’ve been looking forward to. We’ll be spending most of our weekend in the garage, so be sure to follow along on Instagram if you want to see the behind-the-scenes!
In case you missed it this week:
- I revealed the grill area for our back patio and showed you how I took a cute little potting bench and turned it into a grill cart.
- I chatted about how I knocked out a few projects around the house that have been driving me crazy for weeks (this is the first of what might be my new favorite series all about the 95% club – learn more about that here)
- There’s also a video all about the little projects I knocked out – you can see it right here on YouTube! Be sure to click subscribe while you’re over there so you don’t miss any future videos!
And now, let’s see what the rest of the internet was up to this week.
- This DIY closet (created from scratch) is so beautiful…and what a great solution for a closet-less room!
- I adore the long shelf in this bathroom – here’s a fun tutorial for how to install a floating wood shelf on a tile wall!
- We had a round of voting for the back porch on Instagram, and this rug won by a landslide. Excited to order it and get it in place!
- Need a bookcase for some extra storage in your space? Emily Henderson has you covered (as usual) with a ton of great options.
- This family room is so incredibly cozy, and that chair? I need one in my life, stat.
- I want to order every single thing on this list for Grant. This post reminded me that I want to be better about making sure all of the items that enter my home are beautiful…including the baby’s eating gear!
- Have you seen this backyard reveal? Everything about it is so good. When can I come visit?!
Have a happy weekend, friends!