Ohhh, September. This is a big, busy month for us and this year didn’t disappoint. I feel like this month was completely non-stop – I blinked, and it’s over! The kids are thrilled that the end of September has arrived, because it means it’s time for all things Halloween. We’ll be decorating the house this weekend, watching Hocus Pocus 2, and just generally celebrating all things fall.
I cannot wait.
In September we…
- Finished up the peg rail in the entry (I’m still OBSESSED)
- Decorated for fall
- Celebrated 1 year since my mom’s accident – we’re SO grateful she’s still with us!
- Corey and I celebrated our birthdays
- Talked about how to take care of pothos plants and how to display plants in your home
- Cheered when Grant finally started preschool
- And we talked about the cutest fall outfits to prep for the cooler weather!
My September favorites
- I added a few fall-ish touches to my house that are bringing my life right now. This little fall bouquet and this set of oil/vinegar dispensers are two of the best things I’ve bought in a while!
- Recently discovered this cleaning tool, and I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love it. Cleans my stovetop like a dream, and it’s great for pots and pans, as well as inside your oven too!
- I haven’t actually started this fall-themed puzzle yet but it’s on my agenda this weekend, and I’m excited.
- This Gilmore Girls graphic tee is basically my new favorite article of clothing in my entire closet.
- I had never used a dry brush before, but I tried it out this month and became immediately obsessed. It feels so good and my skin is softer than ever!
- My marathon is coming up in a few months, so Corey got me a new pair of running shoes for my birthday! These are my very favorite line of running shoes – they’re lightweight, trustworthy, and I feel great after a long run in them.
- Read this book in September, and it’s one of the best books I’ve read in a long long time. It kept me on my toes right until the last page, and I just loved the story!
- My car is always a disaster because Corey often drives it, and the kids are also a wreck (I’m never the problem). So, I snagged this car trash can recently and used Velcro to attach it to the center console. So far, I’m cautiously optimistic!
Your September Favorites
- I discovered this toothbrush holder and toothpaste dispenser last year, but I recently re-shared it and y’all loved it just as much as I do! It’s been the best way to keep my kids’ bathroom counter and drawers cleaner, and we’re still absolutely loving it one year in.
- I’ve been in love with my cordless Shark vacuum cleaner since I moved into this house. It’s got a great battery life, it keeps my floors sparkling clean, and it’s nice and lightweight! Y’all loved it too this month after I shared a few cleaning videos!
- I talked about a few favorite games to play with just two people, and the Red7 card game was popular with y’all! It’s good for up to four people, and it’s a really fun (and simple) card game that we love playing together and with friends!
- I still haven’t gotten to wear this gorgeous fall hat after I shared it with y’all because it’s too small! I’m determined to find a good way to stretch it out a bit – wish me luck.
- And finally, these rug grippers are the very best around. I have tried a ton of different ones and none of them work half as well as these do. I’m never using anything else again!
And that’s a wrap on September, my friends! I’ll be back next week with our Halloween decor – the kids have been antsy to work on it for weeks now and they’re so happy the time is finally here!