I think my entryway refresh I’ve been planning all year is officially underway. I painted the trim and the bathroom door a few weeks back, this week I painted the front door, and now all I can think about is all of the other changes I want to make in here! One thing I’ve been thinking about a lot lately is entry table lamps – so, I guess that’s where I’m starting!
I really love the little lamp we have in here – it was a DIY refresh of a plain blue lamp. It blends in nicely with the wallpaper and adds some good texture to the space. But, it’s just missing a bit of oomph. It doesn’t excite me in this spot. I might find a different spot in our home where it will really sing, but here? It’s just not doing it for me anymore.
I’ve been spending a lot of time lately thinking about what kind of entry table lamp I’d like to try in here, and I thought today it would be fun to share 12 of the options I’m looking at. None of them are more than $100, because I’m cheap and I don’t think lamps should be that pricey.
I’d love your thoughts! I probably won’t officially make a decision until I decide what I’ll be doing on the wallpaper wall (because what’s there isn’t staying), but I think all of these would look great no matter what I do!
12 entry table lamps I’m considering
- This set of sconces would look so lovely on either side of the table. A sconce feels like a bit of a commitment (holes in the wall!), but I’ve loved these forever.
- I think I’d want to swap the shade on this woven lamp for something a little more tapered, but I love the texture and the casual feel of it.
- This antique-y lamp looks almost like a concrete texture. I love the rustic vibe! I do think it should be paired with a more vintage-looking shade, though.
- This pretty, light blue lamp feels so classic. It’s the kind of lamp that would fit right into any home, and the blue is basically a neutral. I love the gold details too!
- I adore the little knobs on either side of this lamp, and the shade is exactly what I’m looking for! Love the creamy color, too. This one may be a perfect fit!
- This little guy comes in a set of two and would look so pretty and dainty on either side of an entry table! I kind of love the formal look of two lamps, and the entry definitely could use the extra light.
- Speaking of formal – I’m feeling surprisingly swoon-y over this super traditional lamp. It could be a really fun balance with the more modern elements we have in our entry!
- The texture on this tall and narrow lamp is so stunning, and I love the color too! I’m really feeling more tapered shades lately, so I’d probably swap it out, but that’s an easy change to make.
- Oh look, another sconce! I do love the idea of hanging some lighting on the wall – but I would need to decide on a new wallpaper for this space before I do that! This little sconce is so cute, and I think it would look adorable on the angled wall here.
- This speckled lamp is a beautiful texture and unique shape. I think it would look beautiful in our entry, but (again) I don’t love the shade.
- I adore the texture and color on this black lamp. The dark color would look really nice against our dark walls. But, in news that will surprise none of you, I think the shade should be swapped. I think something a little less modern would be a nice juxtaposition with the modern lines of the lamp!
- This gold lamp is a totally different style from the rest, but I keep picturing it on top of a stack of books next to a planter with something green and beautiful, and I’m really loving it!
Which one is your favorite?!