All the Entry Table Lamps I’m Considering
I think my entryway refresh I’ve been planning all year is officially underway. I painted the trim and the bathroom door a few weeks back, this week I painted the front door, and now all I can think about is all of the other changes I want to make in here! One thing I’ve been thinking about a lot lately is entry table lamps – so, I guess that’s where I’m starting!
I really love the little lamp we have in here – it was a DIY refresh of a plain blue lamp. It blends in nicely with the wallpaper and adds some good texture to the space. But, it’s just missing a bit of oomph. It doesn’t excite me in this spot. I might find a different spot in our home where it will really sing, but here? It’s just not doing it for me anymore.
I’ve been spending a lot of time lately thinking about what kind of entry table lamp I’d like to try in here, and I thought today it would be fun to share 12 of the options I’m looking at. None of them are more than $100, because I’m cheap and I don’t think lamps should be that pricey.
I’d love your thoughts! I probably won’t officially make a decision until I decide what I’ll be doing on the wallpaper wall (because what’s there isn’t staying), but I think all of these would look great no matter what I do!
12 entry table lamps I’m considering
- This set of sconces would look so lovely on either side of the table. A sconce feels like a bit of a commitment (holes in the wall!), but I’ve loved these forever.
- I think I’d want to swap the shade on this woven lamp for something a little more tapered, but I love the texture and the casual feel of it.
- This antique-y lamp looks almost like a concrete texture. I love the rustic vibe! I do think it should be paired with a more vintage-looking shade, though.
- This pretty, light blue lamp feels so classic. It’s the kind of lamp that would fit right into any home, and the blue is basically a neutral. I love the gold details too!
- I adore the little knobs on either side of this lamp, and the shade is exactly what I’m looking for! Love the creamy color, too. This one may be a perfect fit!
- This little guy comes in a set of two and would look so pretty and dainty on either side of an entry table! I kind of love the formal look of two lamps, and the entry definitely could use the extra light.
- Speaking of formal – I’m feeling surprisingly swoon-y over this super traditional lamp. It could be a really fun balance with the more modern elements we have in our entry!
- The texture on this tall and narrow lamp is so stunning, and I love the color too! I’m really feeling more tapered shades lately, so I’d probably swap it out, but that’s an easy change to make.
- Oh look, another sconce! I do love the idea of hanging some lighting on the wall – but I would need to decide on a new wallpaper for this space before I do that! This little sconce is so cute, and I think it would look adorable on the angled wall here.
- This speckled lamp is a beautiful texture and unique shape. I think it would look beautiful in our entry, but (again) I don’t love the shade.
- I adore the texture and color on this black lamp. The dark color would look really nice against our dark walls. But, in news that will surprise none of you, I think the shade should be swapped. I think something a little less modern would be a nice juxtaposition with the modern lines of the lamp!
- This gold lamp is a totally different style from the rest, but I keep picturing it on top of a stack of books next to a planter with something green and beautiful, and I’m really loving it!
Which one is your favorite?!
My vote is for Linea di Liara Gold Sconces. Like the simple look, extra table space it provides and would potentially compete less for what you decide to do on opposite wall.