I feel like I say this every month, but I’m having a really hard time coming to terms with the fact that we’ve hit the end of another month and it’s time to do a favorites wrap up!
I mean, didn’t I just write my February favorites last week?!
But alas, here we are. One more month down. One step closer to summer (!!!).
March was a really great month for us. I made a ton of progress on Grant’s room, we took a little family camping trip, and we went outside to soak up the sun every chance we got. I’m honestly really looking forward to things warming up even more in April – I’ve been itching to get outside and work on the backyard a bit!
In case you missed it…
Here are a few highlights from March that you might have missed!
- I finally got my medicine cabinet organized, and I can’t believe how good it feels! Now I just need to take the time to deal with the rest of that disaster of a closet.
- I often get questions about what games we’re playing. Here’s a post with a few of our favorites from the last few months.
- Need some ideas for woodworking projects you can try if you’re just getting started? This post has 20!
- If you need some ideas for how to stay busy over spring break without planning a big trip, I’ve got you covered. Oh, and here’s our spring bucket list!
- On Instagram, we did deep dives on ceiling treatments, beginner building, and houseplants. These are always a favorite of mine to do, so be sure to check them out if you haven’t yet!
My March favorites
- Severance. Corey and I are obsessed with this show on AppleTV+. It stars Adam Scott and takes you into a world where workers can have their work memories fully severed from their home memories. So, when they’re home they don’t remember anything about work and vice versa. It’s fascinating and thought-provoking and funny in all the best ways. Highly recommend.
- This super soft sleep tank ($18) and shorts set ($25). With the weather starting to warm up, I’ve been wearing these non-stop. They’re so comfortable to sleep in but look put together enough that I can lounge around the house in them all day, too. I might need this set in every color!
- Can’t live without my book light ($10). Grant lost my old one and I made do without it for a while, but sometimes reading on my phone just can’t compare to holding a physical book. Just finished reading this one (So creepy! So good!) and have this up next.
- I’m a sucker for a good graphic tee, and this one ($17) is definitely my new favorite. I love the fit, the graphic makes me smile, and it’s just one of those shirts that makes me happy. I also wrote a roundup of a bunch of other spring tops I’m loving – click here if you missed that!
- On a whim, I decided to replace the light switches and plate in Grant’s room for brass. I found these gold light switches ($11) on Amazon, and now I kind of want to replace every light switch in the house!
- And finally, have you tried SleekSockets ($24) yet? They’re the actual best for any outlet where you don’t want a big plug sticking out. We have one in our living room under our plant shelves, one in Jackson’s room next to his bed, one behind the dresser in our room, and I just ordered another one for Grant’s room! I love that they allow furniture to actually be pushed up against the wall, even if things are plugged in behind it. Sometimes it’s the little things in life, you know?!
top links from march
Now, let’s take a quick peek at the top 5 links from March! It’s always fun to see what y’all clicked on the most, and this way you can make sure you don’t miss out on anything amazing.
- When I mentioned that my favorite KN95 masks were on sale on Amazon, y’all flocked. You can still get a pack of 50 for just $17!
- These slide-out drawers were a big hit this month, and I’m so glad so many of you are trying them. I have sets in my bathroom vanity and in our medicine cabinet, and they’re my favorite way to organize just about anything.
- It made me smile to see my favorite room spray hit the top 5 links – I’ve been using this stuff for years to make my house smell amazing!
- This tape measure is one of the best small purchases I’ve ever made. I own two of them and when I saw it in the top links, it reminded me that I’ve been meaning to order a few more! So, I’m now the proud owner of FIVE of the best tape measure ever. Can’t have too many.
- And finally, I ordered this shower cleaner because I was curious and it had so many positive reviews – and y’all were curious too! I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it definitely makes me shower feel and look cleaner with minimal effort on my part, so I’m happy!
Have a great weekend, friends! I’ll see you back here on Monday.